How do we not have a Michigan are cheaters thread?

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Yes, the NFL uses headsets and they also use signals. It's a combination of both.

Yes the best teams do change on the fly. I was on staff for several sec and big ten teams. Depending on the game signals would be changed on the fly.
You’re making it sound like it’s the flip of a switch. It’s not. As the NCAA Vice President of Football operations, I can assure you that it’s not.

To go off on a small tangent, the NCAA would like to wish you the best this year as you’ll be receiving a Lack of Institutional Control here shortly.

kofine05

Sep 22, 2021
You’re making it sound like it’s the flip of a switch. It’s not. As the NCAA Vice President of Football operations, I can assure you that it’s not.

To go off on a small tangent, the NCAA would like to wish you the best this year as you’ll be receiving a Lack of Institutional Control here shortly.
lol. You don't know football. I do.

There will be little to no punishment because the networks fox, NBC, and CBS will not allow there to be. A damaged Michigan hurts their bottom line. Enjoy kissing michigans *** Mr vice president of NCAA football operations.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Jake did say UGA changes theirs often.
He said he's "pretty sure they do." Kirby himself has said they try to take measures like "hide the signals, hold the signals, put signs up." Not sure why that would be needed if they changed everything every week. Regardless though, if most teams were able to and were making wholesale changes to their signs week to week, Michigan wouldn't be doing this.

Last edited:

kofine05

Sep 22, 2021
and lane kiffin on the radio says they dont. I'm sure it depends on the team on what exactly is being changed but again, if most teams made wholesale changes to their signs week to week, Michigan wouldn't be doing this
Hey bro. Instead of complaining maybe your team should get better. Nice loser mentality.

Reactions: GOBLUEHI

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
He said he's "pretty sure they do." Kirby himself has said they try to take measures like "hide the signals, hold the signals, put signs up." Not sure why that would be needed if they changed everything every week. Regardless though, if most teams were able to and were making wholesale changes to their signs week to week, Michigan wouldn't be doing this.
Take measures to hide signals in game because Clemson and Venables were notorious for stealing in game. I'm sure other teams do the same.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
If you ain't cheating Mr vice president you ain't trying. Get good noob. Enjoy watching Michigan and it's networks t bag the NCAA. You know who your daddy is.
You guys should rematch TCU.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
lol. You don't know football. I do.

There will be little to no punishment because the networks fox, NBC, and CBS will not allow there to be. A damaged Michigan hurts their bottom line. Enjoy kissing michigans *** Mr vice president of NCAA football operations.
No one gives a **** about Michigan. Maybe when y’all decide to play someone, people may take a look.

CMAWolverine

Nov 3, 2021

Um so what?
1. Been well reported that OSU changed all their signs before the game,

2. Every team has a sign stealer, it's completely within the rules, the question is the method was against the rules, and it's unclear if there was any real advantage versus watching game film, or having a previous opponent do the scouting for you (which sounds also be against the rules)

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Um so what?

2. Every team has a sign stealer, it's completely within the rules, the question is the method was against the rules, and it's unclear if there was any real advantage versus watching game film, or having a previous opponent do the scouting for you (which sounds also be against the rules)
You seem to be in the denial stage of grief

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Um so what?

IMG_0683.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: IMZ23

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
THAT'S what matters here - the crime and what a difference it made, not who turned them in.

Why shouldn't Michigan forfeit every one of these games? The cheating directly impacted the on-field results.
They’ve already been forfeiting CFP games

CMAWolverine

Nov 3, 2021
THAT'S what matters here - the crime and what a difference it made, not who turned them in.

Why shouldn't Michigan forfeit every one of these gambut es? The cheating directly impacted the on-field results.
First, if this turns out to be true, I'll agree that UM should a have a bunch of wins vacated.
But we haven't even proven all these were recorded, how tge recordings were used and much better this made the sign stealing versus just game copies available methods.
So you may be right, but all we have so far is a paper trail of tickets and a spread sheet and one video.
All I'm saying let it play out and truth will cone out.

CMAWolverine

Nov 3, 2021
Y’all are the laughing stock of college football, not much to address
10-0, none of the games were close and Ryan Day literally so scared of us he whined to the commish to get harbaugh suspended. It's sounds more they're sh#$%%ing their pants than laughing.
Next time don't come to a battle of wits unarmed.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
10-0, none of the games were close and Ryan Day literally so scared of us he whined to the commish to get harbaugh suspended. It's sounds more they're sh#$%%ing their pants than laughing.
Next time don't come to a battle of wits unarmed.
lol yeah that must be it

Uncle Rico 🏈

Dec 3, 2021

This is the crap I’m taking about. One of the boards most well “respected” insiders @The real totchman in complete denial that they did a single thing wrong while wildly deflecting everything back to Ohio State claiming they illegally hacked into Michigan computers 😂

Come on @ChrisBalas
When are you going to be the adult in the room?

IMG_0775.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Chuck Nasty

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login