How do you watch cbs if you have Direct Tv?

Fighting Irish.sixpack

Oct 26, 2012
Since this ******** dispute is going on, how can you watch? I subscribe to peacock +, but it does not have an option to view live tv.

i tried to log in through cbs ap, but it kicks me out bc my local cbs station is in a dispute.

this is goi g to be mutiny during football season.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Since this ******** dispute is going on, how can you watch? I subscribe to peacock +, but it does not have an option to view live tv.

i tried to log in through cbs ap, but it kicks me out bc my local cbs station is in a dispute.

You can an antenna for $10 and watch over the air…

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008

I have several suggestions, but kind of look forward to you not having access personally if you plan to be your usual douchebag self this season

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003

Peacock is owned by NBC. You need Paramount.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007

Peacock is NBC

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login