Hugh Freeze can’t stop himself

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
“Please do not slander the Jesus-like hero that signs my paychecks. His resignation at Baylor was nothing more than an evil conspiracy nailing a great man to a stake. All those sexual assaults were the fault of campus police. He should organize his own fake funeral to raise awareness of university administrators getting railroaded- #metoo”

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
What a freaking lunatic. I used to think that he’d be back in the SEC one day, but crap like this is why he never will be. The only way I would ever hire him is to have a clause in his contract prohibiting all use of social media. Or better yet, for him to have a social media manager who posted on his behalf, reported directly to the AD, and had veto authority over anything he wanted to post or send.

patdog

May 28, 2007
One description I would never ever use for either of those guys is Jesus-like.

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
Hugh Freeze is a gigantic piece of **** who uses Christianity as a cover for being a gigantic piece of ****.
Same as it ever was.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
DOTW, I laughed too hard at that gif.

The voice of that dinosaur echos the terror of seeing this psychopath find a whole new group of shiftless losers to fleece with his pious elitist schtick

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login