Human trafficking in South Jackson

turkish

Aug 22, 2012
For both sides … it’s bad form to make this a political thread. Give it a rest. For ONCE!

Nobody with half a heart and that has ever held a little baby girl would read about the OP and think “I wanna make a point about politics.”

Last edited:
Reactions: sandwolf.sixpack

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
There WERE numbers presented by Cruz with graphs and charts along with examples of ankle bracelets showing their cartel debts owed. Our border policies are FINE when ENFORCED. Team Biden has INTENTIONALLY let over 11MM cross and it's destroying our country but Godless America Haters don't give a damn about our demise OR child sex slavery as long as more impoverished uneducated illegal aliens are added to democrat voter rolls.
- Yes, Cruz cited the number of people who died along the border. That's a number and it doesn't have anything to do with your claim.
- Cruz definitely had a picture that showed bracelets. That does not support your claim.
- Border crossings have increased. But that also does not support your claim.

Are you really unaware of what would be needed to support your claim? Actual numbers would be needed. Numbers that have something to do which is related to immigration. Actual numbers that say what you claim is what is needed here. Do you have those numbers? Cruz did not have those numbers.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Some guy says "the government supports traffickers". You say "nuh uh, the government is great" and then make a wildly overblown statement that has nothing to do with his comment. You don't see how people would read that as defending them?

"But not ALL people in entertainment went to Epstein Island". Ok, I'm pretty sure the poster didn't mean that literally every single person in movies and music were perverted sex traffickers, but you got him on a technicality I guess. I didn't say you defended the traffickers, I said you defended "hollywood" because they are your people. Which you did, and they are.

Whatever, no need to respond. People can judge for themselves I guess.
Bro, read what this guy has been posting here. It is straight up unhinged conspiracy junk.

I did not claim that the government is great.

I am not supporting Hollywood and Hollywood is not “my people“. If anyone anywhere supports human trafficking, they should be punished. It is that simple.
Claiming an industry supports human trafficking, and then not providing any evidence to show that industry supports human trafficking, is dumb.
Reality is, there are bad people in the world, and some bad people support human trafficking.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
- Yes, Cruz cited the number of people who died along the border. That's a number and it doesn't have anything to do with your claim.
- Cruz definitely had a picture that showed bracelets. That does not support your claim.
- Border crossings have increased. But that also does not support your claim.

Are you really unaware of what would be needed to support your claim? Actual numbers would be needed. Numbers that have something to do which is related to immigration. Actual numbers that say what you claim is what is needed here. Do you have those numbers? Cruz did not have those numbers.
The Cartel is into human trafficking which includes child sex slavery. Are you saying child sex slavery is a myth? Or that all involved were born here? Do you think the Cartels aren't capitalizing on Team Biden's Open Border? Trying to knock common sense into your head is like a bee trying to convince a fly honey's bettern dog schit. Or in your case Bull Schit.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
This is a hard topic, especially in our "love and kindness and acceptance above all else" society... but God is not opposed to the death penalty when justified. In fact, he ordered kings and judges to carry it out in certain cases. He's a huge fan of Justice, as I understand it.

We need justice to be served in cases like this.
I here you loud and clear but in my older years and the way things have "progressed" the last few decades I reckon we outta just throw in the towel on the death penalty cuz those opposed have won this battle. Decades of millions spent on legal fees for just one evil murderer has just become a waste of tax payer dollars not to mention the amount we are getting azz raped by the for profit prison system.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
Really needs to go viral how horrendous this abandoned hotel is for meth and horrendous criminal activity. This isn't a homeless shelter, it's ground zero for hell on earth
I think meth has exasperated homelessness and stealing more than cocaine and alcohol combined.
For both sides … it’s bad form to make this a political thread. Give it a rest. For ONCE!

Nobody with half a heart and that has ever held a little baby girl would read about the OP and think “I wanna make a point about politics.”

"Human Trafficking" was in the header so don't get so self righteous. Nobody's "not caring" about a child's death.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
The Cartel is into human trafficking which includes child sex slavery. Are you saying child sex slavery is a myth? Or that all involved were born here? Do you think the Cartels aren't capitalizing on Team Biden's Open Border? Trying to knock common sense into your head is like a bee trying to convince a fly honey's bettern dog schit. Or in your case Bull Schit.
You claimed human trafficking and child sex slavery has increased exponentially.
You then linked an 11 minute YouTube video as proof, even though nothing in the video supported your claim.

Here we are, multiple posts later, and you still can't understand that you haven't provided anything to back up your claim.
Try to provide actual numbers that support your claim of 'exponential increase' as it relates to trafficking and child sex slavery.
Provide data or stop perpetuating the unsubstantiated claim.

On a separate but related note, I have continually acknowledged border crossings are up under Biden. I have continually said the border issue is concerning and untenable.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
That’s your excuse? Shame on you! And glfr.

Yall can start your own thread.
17 off with your shaming. I didn't make this thread political, I responded to a claim that was political.
It's a message board, things are discussed.
If you don't want politics to be discussed, go chastize the initiator in each thread. Best of luck with that.

Reactions: turkish

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
Well, the guy admits to the crime but is blaming side effects of the drug he was taking. Claims to have multiple personality disorder and is down for lethal injection. I say we oblige his request. Does mention he hasn't spoken to a lawyer yet. I can't imagine being the attorney assigned to this guy.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
You claimed human trafficking and child sex slavery has increased exponentially.
You then linked an 11 minute YouTube video as proof, even though nothing in the video supported your claim.

Here we are, multiple posts later, and you still can't understand that you haven't provided anything to back up your claim.
Try to provide actual numbers that support your claim of 'exponential increase' as it relates to trafficking and child sex slavery.
Provide data or stop perpetuating the unsubstantiated claim.

On a separate but related note, I have continually acknowledged border crossings are up under Biden. I have continually said the border issue is concerning and untenable.
Here ya go. I see you prefer to keep your head in the sand though.

Last edited:

turkish

Aug 22, 2012
17 off with your shaming. I didn't make this thread political, I responded to a claim that was political.
It's a message board, things are discussed.
If you don't want politics to be discussed, go chastize the initiator in each thread. Best of luck with that.
I thought I did chastise them. That was my intent.

Have fun at volleyball tomorrow.

Eta: S. Not Z.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
Well, the guy admits to the crime but is blaming side effects of the drug he was taking. Claims to have multiple personality disorder and is down for lethal injection. I say we oblige his request. Does mention he hasn't spoken to a lawyer yet. I can't imagine being the attorney assigned to this guy.

Thanks for posting this even though how horrible the story is. Part of me sez firing squad now and part of me sez how terrible it must be to actually have a desire to do something that horrendous. The State has an obligation to keep people like this from harming others but execution is a ton of power and I'm a limited government power kinda guy. The anti-death penalty crowd has won this battle cuz life in prison has gotten cheaper for the tax payers than death row. I don't understand why we don't capitalize on all the free labor at our disposal and send profits to victim's families and schit. Make farmers and schit out of 'em.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Here ya go. I see you prefer to keep your head in the sand though.
Your savethechildren link discussed unaccompanied minors who crossed and were categorized after crossing, and it says many were asylum seekers. That's basically the opposite of your claim since your claim is about trafficking...so they aren't categorized after crossing.

That link does not document an exponential increase in human trafficking and does not document an exponential increase in child sex trafficking.

I did not read your other link because it isn't worth my time. I have read or watched what you have offered so far but at this point, you have offered up nothing to substantiate your claim. I am convinced you haven't read or watched the stuff you are using to back your claims.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
Your savethechildren link discussed unaccompanied minors who crossed and were categorized after crossing, and it says many were asylum seekers. That's basically the opposite of your claim since your claim is about trafficking...so they aren't categorized after crossing.

That link does not document an exponential increase in human trafficking and does not document an exponential increase in child sex trafficking.

I did not read your other link because it isn't worth my time. I have read or watched what you have offered so far but at this point, you have offered up nothing to substantiate your claim. I am convinced you haven't read or watched the stuff you are using to back your claims.
Are your dumb enough to believe children with nowhere to go can't end up as sex slaves? The 2nd link shows multiple news stories of child sex slave shops getting busted must be why you don't want to acknowledge the factual incidents. Unaccompanied minors crossing with no adults waiting to properly care for them has risen exponentially since Team Biden trashed Trump's policies intentionally to create the crisis. Math, logic, facts and common sense tear your lying assertions a new one.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Are your dumb enough to believe children with nowhere to go can't end up as sex slaves? The 2nd link shows multiple news stories of child sex slave shops getting busted must be why you don't want to acknowledge the factual incidents. Unaccompanied minors crossing with no adults waiting to properly care for them has risen exponentially since Team Biden trashed Trump's policies intentionally to create the crisis. Math, logic, facts and common sense tear your lying assertions a new one.
Your savethechildren link says there is a statistical increase, but it is nowhere close to exponential.

That aside, you need to recognize the difference between illegally trafficked children and unaccompanied minors that claim asylum at the border.
Those are 2 different things, even though you continue to cite info on one and apply it to the other.

Take the weekend and do some research. Find stats that actually support your claim, then post em.
If child sex trafficking has risen exponentially due to border policy under Biden, I would like to know and will appreciate the info, since I haven't been able to find the info on my own.

But if you do research the topic, stick to the claim and don't just post a bunch of immigration stats and claim they apply.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
Stats?
Like stats for how many people were trafficked into the US over the last 10 years or 20 years? Thatd of course then be adjusted for population growth too, since the US population has increased in the last 20 years.

I would think this sort of issue would be best to look at from a longer time period perspective since short term numbers can change wildly and not be tied to a policy change.

I am curious to know what numbers you have that show exponential increases in child sex slavery due to a change in border policy.
Pew did a comprehensive border crossing report that showed migrant encounters in '21 were basically the same total amount as in 2000 and as in 1987, for what that is worth.

- I dislike how we as a country have handled border crossings for the last 15 years, so I am not defending Biden.
- I have not seen actual data that shows human trafficking or child sex slavery is exponentially up...or that it is even up at all. I think that is because it is so difficult to put a number to something that isnt known until people are found/caught. How can anyone confidently know a number that isnt measured because it isnt known?
- Prosecutions of traffickers could show a trend related to your claim, but that could also show different trends.
read the 17n dumbazz - 8mm of the worst of the world walked across the border encouraged by the american hating shadows of this senile pedo. and for why? more voters to support killing the unborn and giving mentallly ill trans legal access to your children?

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
Any time a politician or really any human being does something there is a reason. That reason is rarwly the betterment of mankind. Biden intentionally opened the border for a reason. Ask yourself why ? What is he gaining from it ?

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Glfr can have his opinion and I can have mine. At the end of the day, human trafficking world wide is a big deal. It's senseless to argue over opinions when a 4 yr old and her mom are dead and a 6 yr old is probably 17d up for life. Will be interesting to see what else comes out of this all. They've added sexual battery to the charges on these two pieces of sh it.

Last edited:
Reactions: PBDog and Mts68

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
WTF are y’all even babbling about? This case had nothing to do with immigration or the border. Sounds like some meth heads who may have been involved in local trafficking, and preyed on a vulnerable single mom. Or maybe it was just a robbery and the guy was a freak. It’s not political, but a few of you can’t help but make it that way.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
Your savethechildren link says there is a statistical increase, but it is nowhere close to exponential.

That aside, you need to recognize the difference between illegally trafficked children and unaccompanied minors that claim asylum at the border.
Those are 2 different things, even though you continue to cite info on one and apply it to the other.

Take the weekend and do some research. Find stats that actually support your claim, then post em.
If child sex trafficking has risen exponentially due to border policy under Biden, I would like to know and will appreciate the info, since I haven't been able to find the info on my own.

But if you do research the topic, stick to the claim and don't just post a bunch of immigration stats and claim they apply.
Your research should start with a dictionary and look up "exponentially" as you will find that when numbers triple, then describing that type of increase as "exponential" is accurate.

Reactions: PBDog

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
Public hangings would help deter some of this. It's great for the deterrence of recitivism. Don't forget the taxpayers will be paying for this guys defense attorney and his 2 or 3 appeals plus housing and feeding him.
I would question its effect effect on recidivism. Length of incarceration and level of institutionalization do play a role in recidivism rates, but I’m not so sure about severity of punishment. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for a quick drop & sudden stop or even lead injection for death penalty. I think something like that would play more effective role in overall deterrence.

If you want to lower recidivism, one needs to make incarceration not such a desired existence. Here’s a concept….make it punishment….not fun.

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
We need the NATIONAL guard here and federal demolition team
National Guard doesn’t demo buildings, CAN, but not what it’s for
I'm sure lots of us drive by this abandoned hotel all the time.. why hasn't Jackson condemned it, given the owners time to take action and then simply demolished it and sent them a bill?

I mean.. Is the Jackson city leadership weak or something?

NO TRESSIN

They’ve been easing their way through the legalities of this at the blistering speed of the hinds county court system.

Reactions: Fritz!

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
WTF are y’all even babbling about? This case had nothing to do with immigration or the border. Sounds like some meth heads who may have been involved in local trafficking, and preyed on a vulnerable single mom. Or maybe it was just a robbery and the guy was a freak. It’s not political, but a few of you can’t help but make it that way.
They’re babbling to babble. One guy made an opinion statement and glfr wants to poke/prod. In reality, no graph or empirical data will satisfy. He’ll find some obscure word or questionable statistic within the document and reference that as its means of illegitimacy and then question the intelligence of who submitted it. It’s futile

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013

Lexapro didn’t cause him to do ****

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Your research should start with a dictionary and look up "exponentially" as you will find that when numbers triple, then describing that type of increase as "exponential" is accurate.
What statistic shows human trafficking or child sex slavery has tripled?

Quote that statistic.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
National Guard doesn’t demo buildings, CAN, but not what it’s for

They’ve been easing their way through the legalities of this at the blistering speed of the hinds county court system.
Interestingly there was a project in the early/mid 90s where National Guard troops (on drill weekend) did demo abandoned properties in Jxn. The project was shut down (IIRC) because the military can't undertake projects that would normally be performed by paid contractors.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
They’re babbling to babble. One guy made an opinion statement and glfr wants to poke/prod. In reality, no graph or empirical data will satisfy.
17 that. A graph or stat that is about the claim made will absolutely satisfy.
Nothing close to that has been offered up though, which is why I have said the 'proof' so far is not proof.

If I claimed maple trees in the US are being cut down at an exponentially higher rate these last few years, you ask for proof, and I link articles that discuss deforestation in Brazil and how ash trees are being cut down due to bug infestation, would you say 'yeah, those articles support his claim'?

^ that's exactly what has happened, except the claim that was made is awful and dangerous because it deals with an unconscionable subject and claims the danger has wildly expanded.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
read the 17n dumbazz - 8mm of the worst of the world walked across the border encouraged by the american hating shadows of this senile pedo. and for why? more voters to support killing the unborn and giving mentallly ill trans legal access to your children?

- there is 0 evidence that 8mm of the worst in the world have crossed. That is irresponsible and hateful to claim. There have been bad people for sure. There are countless good people too. Change is needed to better handle, track, and verify people wanting to cross the border so fewer bad people cross. But your lie doesn't help the conversation.

- I don't know what 'American hating shadows' means. At first glance, that sounds like a term from an internet conspiracy.

- you brought voting into this now? You think that's why so many in Mexico and Central America have attempted to cross these last few years?...come on- read actual news articles with actual interviews. Overwhelmingly they are crossing for educational and economic opportunities, as well as less social violence. Those who crossed won't be voting this November, so that alone should crush your baseless voting claim.

- damn, you then end it with forcing abortion and transgeneder care into the conversation.
17 man, the energy you create with your irrational outrage could power the city of Chicago...only you would hate powering that city, which would only increase your outrage and further power the city.
+++I THINK I JUST CREATED A NEW FORM OF SELF RENEWING ENERGY!!!+++

Human trafficking is awful and continued efforts to reduce it are needed.
Child sex slavery is unconscionable and continued efforts to reduce it are needed.

^ if actual illegal immigration stats show these things have increased, those stats should be front and center and will capture a ton of support for border policy change and immigration law change.
Almost every voting adult in the US would support policies that would successfully reduce human trafficking and child sex slavery. Effective laws would be supported like almost nothing else voted on in my lifetime.
But you won't get to that point of support by using lies and conspiracy rants.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Tribal politics has turned reasonable discourse into ****. Every tough topic turns into this:

Person A: [Terrible thing] is happening.
Person B: Let's get some facts out there to determine how big and where the problem is.
Person A: Sounds like you and your ilk support [terrible thing]. You must worship Satan.

Every time. All topics. From any angle.

Stop listening to your tribal leaders and realize that most people of differing backgrounds and ideologies really do want the same basic things you do. You are just instructed that you a) are vastly different than the other side (you aren't) or b) the differing means to achieve common goal are evil or stupid.

We are pawns in the game to get the same people preaching the same divisive message reelected and repeat the cycle. It works, apparently.

ETA: adding not to give the impression that genuine arguments over the how to fix problems isn't merited or useful. That's where arguments should stay and base your support for our leaders we elect to help solve these problems. The second they stop offering solutions and instead direct you to simply fear the other side, toss them out and replace with anyone actually offering a solution to the ends even if it's not your preferred method. An effort to me is more appreciated than digging in heels and whining about or demonizing your opposition.

Last edited:

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
17 that. A graph or stat that is about the claim made will absolutely satisfy.
Nothing close to that has been offered up though, which is why I have said the 'proof' so far is not proof.

If I claimed maple trees in the US are being cut down at an exponentially higher rate these last few years, you ask for proof, and I link articles that discuss deforestation in Brazil and how ash trees are being cut down due to bug infestation, would you say 'yeah, those articles support his claim'?

^ that's exactly what has happened, except the claim that was made is awful and dangerous because it deals with an unconscionable subject and claims the danger has wildly expanded.
Awful and dangerous and unconscionable are all adjectives which describe an industry that has existed for the duration of time. Do not take that as me justifying or endorsing its existence. Be real, prior to the American Reconstruction, it was referred to as “Slavery.” Since it’s taboo to reference historical facts and we can’t say the S word without being labeled anymore….they just call it trafficking. Call it what you’d like. Slavery, trafficking, human rights violations….it has existed since the woman ate the apple and blamed it on the guy. The KNOWLEDGE and AWARENESS of the industry has increased, which leads to an increase in reporting and apprehension, which thus leads to a spike regardless of country.
this ***** been going on forever, and will continue because people are pieces of **** and always looking for a method to reach a new low.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Awful and dangerous and unconscionable are all adjectives which describe an industry that has existed for the duration of time. Do not take that as me justifying or endorsing its existence. Be real, prior to the American Reconstruction, it was referred to as “Slavery.” Since it’s taboo to reference historical facts and we can’t say the S word without being labeled anymore….they just call it trafficking. Call it what you’d like. Slavery, trafficking, human rights violations….it has existed since the woman ate the apple and blamed it on the guy. The KNOWLEDGE and AWARENESS of the industry has increased, which leads to an increase in reporting and apprehension, which thus leads to a spike regardless of country.
this ***** been going on forever, and will continue because people are pieces of **** and always looking for a method to reach a new low.

- I have said 'the S word' multiple times in this thread. I don't know why you think that word can't be said. Using 'trafficking' and 'slavery' are, to me, largely synonymous for this subject, at least from a layman's perspective.
- you say there is an increase in reporting and apprehension, but that isn't what the other poster claimed. They claimed the issue itself has increased due to Biden's border policies, but has provided no info to defend the claim.
- your point that awareness and reporting is up, and therefore apprehension is up, could absolutely be true. And that is a good point that could help explain why it seems to be worse now than ever before- it's just that more light is being shined on the issue.

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
- I have said 'the S word' multiple times in this thread. I don't know why you think that word can't be said. Using 'trafficking' and 'slavery' are, to me, largely synonymous for this subject, at least from a layman's perspective.
- you say there is an increase in reporting and apprehension, but that isn't what the other poster claimed. They claimed the issue itself has increased due to Biden's border policies, but has provided no info to defend the claim.
- your point that awareness and reporting is up, and therefore apprehension is up, could absolutely be true. And that is a good point that could help explain why it seems to be worse now than ever before- it's just that more light is being shined on the issue.
- Blaming it singularly on Biden is short sighted. Synonymous with blaming everything in Jackson, currently, on Chokwe.
- I made the quip about the S word more to trigger any SJW that might be lurking
- the 24 hours news cycle has done a lot in changing the way we see the world

Reactions: mstateglfr

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
- there is 0 evidence that 8mm of the worst in the world have crossed. That is irresponsible and hateful to claim. There have been bad people for sure. There are countless good people too. Change is needed to better handle, track, and verify people wanting to cross the border so fewer bad people cross. But your lie doesn't help the conversation.

- I don't know what 'American hating shadows' means. At first glance, that sounds like a term from an internet conspiracy.

- you brought voting into this now? You think that's why so many in Mexico and Central America have attempted to cross these last few years?...come on- read actual news articles with actual interviews. Overwhelmingly they are crossing for educational and economic opportunities, as well as less social violence. Those who crossed won't be voting this November, so that alone should crush your baseless voting claim.

- damn, you then end it with forcing abortion and transgeneder care into the conversation.
17 man, the energy you create with your irrational outrage could power the city of Chicago...only you would hate powering that city, which would only increase your outrage and further power the city.
+++I THINK I JUST CREATED A NEW FORM OF SELF RENEWING ENERGY!!!+++

Human trafficking is awful and continued efforts to reduce it are needed.
Child sex slavery is unconscionable and continued efforts to reduce it are needed.

^ if actual illegal immigration stats show these things have increased, those stats should be front and center and will capture a ton of support for border policy change and immigration law change.
Almost every voting adult in the US would support policies that would successfully reduce human trafficking and child sex slavery. Effective laws would be supported like almost nothing else voted on in my lifetime.
But you won't get to that point of support by using lies and conspiracy rants.
u r an ignorant dumbazz if u think most are crossing the border for asylum and a job.

“A brutal Venezuelan sex-trafficking gang is now in America's biggest cities.

Chinese organized crime syndicates are running drug farms with slave labor in half a dozen US states.
Mexican drug cartels are operating vile human smuggling operations over the southern border with near impunity.
And on Tuesday, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) apprehended eight alleged ISIS operatives in Los Angeles, New York City and Philadelphia.

The thread tying all of these imminent public safety and national security threats together is a runway illegal immigration crisis exposing America to an invasion of 'ghost' criminals, paramilitary foot soldiers and potential terrorists.

This new foreign menace has infiltrated the country hiding among millions of desperate migrants.
Now, more than three and a half years after President Joe Biden's inauguration, DailyMail.com is revealing the full devastating – and perhaps, irreversible – impact of his administration's systemic dismantling of U.S. national security and the groups that have thrived off the lawless border.
PRISON GANG MAKES AMERICA HOME
On June 3, two New York City police officers investigating a spate of robberies attempted to stop a young hispanic man speeding the wrong way down a Queens street on a motorized scooter.
A struggle ensued and the suspect, Bernardo Raul Castro-Mata, 19, pulled a gun and fired – striking one cop in his bullet-resistant vest and the other in the leg.

Indeed, NBC News reported that three Tren gangsters in the US illegally forced two Venezuelan women into a Baton Rouge, Louisiana prostitution where they were forced to have sex with up to four men a day.

Joseph M. Humire, a national security expert who specializes in transnational organized crime told DailyMail.com that Tren's arrival in the US is the direct result of lawlessness at the southern border.
'The open border is the magnet for these groups,' said Humire, executive director of the Center for a Secure Free Society. 'They realize there's money to be made from human smuggling. It's become even more profitable than drugs.'
There are now reportedly more than 100 Homeland Security investigations involving suspected members of Tren and the gang is suspected in criminal probes in at least five states; New York, Illinois, Indiana, Texas, and Louisiana.
Tren may be making headlines now – but many other criminal groups are also exploiting the porous border.
CARTELS 'GOVERN' THE BORDER
Approximately 10 million illegal migrants have settled in the U.S. since Biden took office in January 2021 – nearly doubling the undocumented population.”

it’s dumb 17ers like u who single issue vote more concerned about trans and their mental illness than safe neighborhoods and families. 17u and ur ignorant azz. i don’t need stats to tell me this invasion is orchestrated

Reactions: Howiefeltersnstch

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
What statistic shows human trafficking or child sex slavery has tripled?

Quote that statistic.
Must suck to have such an acute case of TDS that wraps you into a blind world that secures you from Realville. No matter how many police, border patrol and HHS reports come out, your play the Mayorkas Game of lies, stupidity and filibusters. You care more about politics than child sex slavery.

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
I would question its effect effect on recidivism. Length of incarceration and level of institutionalization do play a role in recidivism rates, but I’m not so sure about severity of punishment. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for a quick drop & sudden stop or even lead injection for death penalty. I think something like that would play more effective role in overall deterrence.

If you want to lower recidivism, one needs to make incarceration not such a desired existence. Here’s a concept….make it punishment….not fun.
Dead pedophiles do not re offend.

Reactions: PBDog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login