I’m boycotting Forest Hughes’ in-laws business in Starkville

msugrad2003

Aug 27, 2013
Our fanbase holds us back. I hope Art Briles is our offensive coordinator.

fans like Forest (Class of 2016) are killing us.
So what if his in-laws boycott your business because you’re boycotting their business because of what Forrest said. If Jenny would have said the same as Forrest would you boycott? Or would you then girlcott her business? Or do you then just take your ball and go home?

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
So what if his in-laws boycott your business because you’re boycotting their business because of what Forrest said. If Jenny would have said the same as Forrest would you boycott? Or would you then girlcott her business? Or do you then just take your ball and go home?
Just for that, I’m boycotting your business.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
So the guy doesn’t like the hire because of said reasons so you’re going to boycott his in-laws? What if they don’t agree with what he said? Don’t be a petty Betty
I have no issue with Forrest running his trap and I have no issue with people boycotting or trashing him right back.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
it’s a joke. But He felt it was Appropriate to include in his “open letter” that his in laws owned a business in Starkville.

id be furious if it were my son in law.

welcome to all of the Briles family!
Yup. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Just for that, I’m boycotting rice
Season 23 Episode 21 GIF by Law & Order

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I have no issue with Forrest running his trap and I have no issue with people boycotting or trashing him right back.
I don’t have a problem with people boycotting him, but his I laws already have him as a son in law. I think they’ve been punished enough.
I don’t know if I’d disown art if I were Lebby, but I know I’d be tempted to disown my daughter if they married somebody as goofy as Forrest.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008

One party involved in this "so what" would leave at the drop of a dime when a bigger head coach position is offered, so I guess you'll be loyal to that.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Maybe don't do that. Let some time pass. It's already hard enough to have a successful business.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
So the guy doesn’t like the hire because of said reasons so you’re going to boycott his in-laws? What if they don’t agree with what he said? Don’t be a petty Betty
Seems consistent; wants to punish someone’s inlaws because that guy wanted to punish someone’s inlaws?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login