I can just imagine Leach in the locket room after the game

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014
We think we're too good to play Auburn. We'll, 17 us. 17 that. We go down and lose to Memphis. 17 that. We go and lose the LSU? 17 that. I tell ya, there are probably some of you that are gonna have to find new living arrangements, cause we pay the 17'n bills. Will wants to think, "OH I'm so great cause we went to the Orange Bowl. You didn't go to the Orange Bowl. Dak Prescott went to the Orange Bowl. Martin Emerson or Emmanual Forbes want to stay, I made that pass deflection. No, Will Redmond made that pass deflection. Jett Johnson wants to brag about making a tackle. No Bernardrick McKinney made that tackle. Well, 17 us. I don't give a 17. If you want to barely squeak by a mediocre Auburn team, we are gonna be parting ways, because we aren't going to be mediocre. 17 that."

In all seriousness, I know he was dancing with the team after the game. And personally, I can't wait to see this team next year. Will will break almost all of Daks records by the time he leaves. The one that I think is safe is Nick's rushing rrecord.

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014
I dont know how to embed, but just YouTube "Mike Leach locker room" and know that was after a win.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login