I don’t know who this actress is but I think I’m in love.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Never heard of euphoria, but that is a compelling plot summary.

Haha my wife watches the show. I can’t say I’ve paid a whole lot of attention to the show, but there are a few scenes in particular that caught my attention.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I know her cousin. Euphoria is a good show artistically, but I don't recommend to anyone because it makes me feel existential despair

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I know her cousin. Euphoria is a good show artistically, but I don't recommend to anyone because it makes me feel existential despair

As a Mississippi State fan, that feeling should be more comforting to you.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
When I watched that 50-year-old in-the-closet alpha male take the high school tranny to pound town in a cheap motel, it made me feel like I was watching the last 8 minutes of 1998 SEC Championship all over again

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
There seems to be very many movies or tv series being made with a strong feeling of total despair, nihilism, or a huge level of weird people. Even a "western", Power of the Dog, was a study of the toxic ways we treat each other with out one good shootout in the middle of the street.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
When I watched that 50-year-old in-the-closet alpha male take the high school tranny to pound town in a cheap motel, it made me feel like I was watching the last 8 minutes of 1998 SEC Championship all over again
Bwahahahaahaha!!!

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I want to see Power of the Dog, but I also am not one of those people that relishes in the despair of the West

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Season 2 is worth the watch. It's excellent. Season 1....be mentally prepared for tranny, drug addict, bipolar, whorish behavior.
But then titties!

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
At my age I always feel weird acknowledging that fully of age, but still young women still do it for me. The whole "could easily be my daughter" thing hangs heavy.

That said, this one has no problem showing them and has some truly epic knockers.

Rezpup

May 4, 2009
There seems to be very many movies or tv series being made with a strong feeling of total despair, nihilism, or a huge level of weird people. Even a "western", Power of the Dog, was a study of the toxic ways we treat each other with out one good shootout in the middle of the street.

This

gwadSIG

Aug 30, 2017
At my age I always feel weird acknowledging that fully of age, but still young women still do it for me. The whole "could easily be my daughter" thing hangs heavy.

That said, this one has no problem showing them and has some truly epic knockers.

Best tits in show business...according to her grandparents

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
As the father of a couple daughters, I prefer to think of characters like that like "could easily be my daughter's friends", and that makes it ok, doesn't it?

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
So Game of Thrones without the murder?

It's basically the 17'd up lives of HS kids with daddy issues. Sure, the plowing of trannies is hard to watch for many, but the show is pretty awesome for what it was created to be. Lots of character development the first season. Second season is masterfully done. Third season is set up to be great.
Trannies, homosexual scenes, drugs, mental illness, sex, masturbation, abuse, murder, lots of swinging dicks (HBO seems to doing that a lot lately), titties, abortion, etc. are going to trigger ultra conservative people. It's kinda the Fast Times of Ridgemont High for today's 17d up world. Fast forward button is your friend though.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login