I feel like I have watched two hours of football

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
What gets me is this kind of crap:

Extra point
TV timeout
Kickoff
TV timeout

Six minutes of commercials for basically no game action.

Maroonthirteen

Aug 22, 2012
What gets me is this kind of crap:

Extra point
TV timeout
Kickoff
TV timeout

Six minutes of commercials for basically no game action.

yep. That guy with the digital timer was on the field as much as the offense.

Another reason to watch from the couch, unfortunately. I can channel flip.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I love A Dos Equis, it’s my go to beer but if I have to watch those two commercials twenty times a game all season, I’m going to scream.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I hate this era of the ‘television product’. It’s plumb miserable if you attend the game. Sounds like it’s not even great for the TV crowd.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Yes. Same 6 commercials on repeat.
I’m sorry, but that was a breeze compared to the early days of ESPN streaming when we had to watch for baseball. I swear during the UVA super, I saw that Jeep/Any Given Sunday commercial 600 times. That was when it would take 2 minutes to buffer a game so you certainly didn’t switch between games.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
I love A Dos Equis, it’s my go to beer but if I have to watch those two commercials twenty times a game all season, I’m going to scream.

I have never drank a Dos Equis and after watching those two couples break up 7,429 times last night I never will.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Watching a game live has become a chore. I only go to one per year. Usually by the middle of the 3rd quarter, I’m just thinking lord will this game ever end? My preferred way to watch is DVR starting at least 90 minutes after kickoff.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login