I got a new toy

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Don't let the pellet haters get you down. Who really has time to baby your coals these days anyhow? I don't have a pellet bc I don't care for the flavor but I do have a smoker that I outfitted with a flame boss. Same concept really but I can use charcoal/wood chunks. Get your fire going. Set to temp and your alarm. Go on about your business and come back to smoked meat.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Don't let the pellet haters get you down. Who really has time to baby your coals these days anyhow? I don't have a pellet bc I don't care for the flavor but I do have a smoker that I outfitted with a flame boss. Same concept really but I can use charcoal/wood chunks. Get your fire going. Set to temp and your alarm. Go on about your business and come back to smoked meat.

I have a Weber Kettle. It does exactly what I need it to do and I have extra money to use on beers I consume while checking, or not checking, on the Weber Kettle cooking going on.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I had a green mountain pellet grill. I enjoyed the ease of it for sure. I just didn’t care for the food that came off it. Definitely missed the flavor charcoal or real wood gave food. But it was nice to have for sure

Yeti

Feb 20, 2018
Don’t listen to the haters. I have a camp chef you can add charcoal or wood chunks to the smoker box and you get a great result Gave my green Egg away. Like this for ease and flavor is great

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Pretty sure Crockett invented the microwave when staring at his food.
The correlation between a push button indoor microwave oven and an outdoor push button pellet oven is definitely not overlooked. Push the button, out comes hot food. Even an 8 year old can do it

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Enjoy your pellet grill. Don't buy cheap pellets and you won't get any complaints. And you won't have to babysit the grill either. A couple of weekends ago, I set up a brisket to cook, took the boys on a kayak trip, and came back to a damn fine meal. The haters are going to hate.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
A couple of weekends ago, I set up a brisket to cook, took the boys on a kayak trip, and came back to a damn fine meal.
Is this a subtle way of telling us there's a new euphemism replacing the upside down pineapple?

1692635185224.jpeg

not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Enjoy your pellet grill. Don't buy cheap pellets and you won't get any complaints. And you won't have to babysit the grill either. A couple of weekends ago, I set up a brisket to cook, took the boys on a kayak trip, and came back to a damn fine meal. The haters are going to hate.
I sold mine. I didn't need one that big anymore. My SIL does a great job of the big stuff so I went back to my old kettle grill and got a Kamado Jr. I plan to learn to use when it's not over 105. Kinda kills the thrill of BBQ.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Let the woman and children operate the ez bake pellet grill. It's designed for no grilling experience

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004

PK Dawg

Jul 17, 2022
You’re now in position to earn yourself a “Smokin Blumpkin.” It’s very similar to a blumpkin but includes the smoker.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I love mine. From breakfast to hibachi rice to smash burgers.
My favorite is breakfast. I could eat it three times a day. The family likes the smash burgers.

I cooked some philly cheesesteaks on it last weekend. Top notch.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I like using my grill as a pizza oven. And then after that I put a cookie sheet on it and cook breakfast and other things like they do in waffle House. It's nice having only one metal box outside on my back deck.

Reactions: aTotal360

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I like using my grill as a pizza oven. And then after that I put a cookie sheet on it and cook breakfast and other things like they do in waffle House. It's nice having only one metal box outside on my back deck.
Thanks Karen.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login