I just have to say this for every poster Outside of Bruce

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
When BC played it was pure amateurism.
In 2024 it’s what do I get to play ???? - ie $$$
They deserve all the criticism they get plus some.
If you want to go be a “pro” out of HS and get paid every week or month, go ahead !!!
You go to the college of your choice and get paid - well 17 you.
You get all the criticism and heckling without your whining!
Go play ball and nut up and win games!

Reactions: Anon1669338224

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
One time I miscalculated the available weld strength of a 7/8” pjp weld of a w14x605 column to a 6 inch thick baseplate in front a very famously picky client in Brevard County, FL and I wished the only audience to that would have been a couple thousand internet rando’s. I’m fine. He’ll be fine.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
You literally have no idea what college baseball players are going through. I’m sure you had some coach pitch pressure but it’s not the same. You have put so much consternation on what you felt was Jordan’s expressions were but have no clue what the dugout is feeling. 17 you. I hope one day when you 17 up a spreadsheet in your nerd job you can have 20k Twitter trolls tellling you how you ****** up as well as all of up SPS ******** saying why do you deserve your 80,000 salary.
Are you kidding? They are playing a freaking game. Sure there is pressure but the only thing at risk of being hurt are a few peoples feelings. There are many people who’s job performance affect numerous people’s livelihood and in some cases their very lives. Not to mention very tough decisions that almost everyone faces at some point in their personal lives. Sometimes fans can take sports too seriously but I‘m calling BS on the pressure of playing a kids game as being some kind of super stresser that is way tougher than what a lot of people face in life.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Are you kidding? They are playing a freaking game. Sure there is pressure but the only thing at risk of being hurt are a few peoples feelings. There are many people who’s job performance affect numerous people’s livelihood and in some cases their very lives. Not to mention very tough decisions that almost everyone faces at some point in their personal lives. Sometimes fans can take sports too seriously but I‘m calling BS on the pressure of playing a kids game as being some kind of super stresser that is way tougher than what a lot of people face in life.
Uhhhhh, and a lot of peoples’ money. Tell me you don’t donate by telling me you don’t donate. Enough of this garbage, seriously. DJ and Hines are paid well to do what DJ (finally) did tonight. If he’d done it all year we’d all be in Starkville right now fighting over chicken tenders

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Uhhhhh, and a lot of peoples’ money. Tell me you don’t donate by telling me you don’t donate. Enough of this garbage, seriously. DJ and Hines are paid well to do what DJ (finally) did tonight. If he’d done it all year we’d all be in Starkville right now fighting over chicken tenders
lol….. so long, Koehler sucking half the season, Larry being beyond bad 75 percent of the year. Not having a legit DH… our fantastic game manager of a coach who you said is Great in games… mismanaging more than a few games…

had nothing to do with us not hosting a regional? Blame is all on Hines and Jordan….. god what a 17 idiot

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
lol….. so long, Koehler sucking half the season, Larry being beyond bad 75 percent of the year. Not having a legit DH… our fantastic game manager of a coach who you said is Great in games… mismanaging more than a few games…

had nothing to do with us not hosting a regional? Blame is all on Hines and Jordan….. god what a 17 idiot

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012

Last edited:

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
You literally have no idea what college baseball players are going through. I’m sure you had some coach pitch pressure but it’s not the same. You have put so much consternation on what you felt was Jordan’s expressions were but have no clue what the dugout is feeling. 17 you. I hope one day when you 17 up a spreadsheet in your nerd job you can have 20k Twitter trolls tellling you how you ****** up as well as all of up SPS ******** saying why do you deserve your 80,000 salary.
I get what you are saying. The players didn't really care what any of y'all's opinions are. We know that 99.9% of you don't have the physical capability to hit a baseball and Even less can hit it well. So almost all opinions here are insignificant. We like the accolades, but you learn to not care if someone thinks you suck. So be a fan or a critic if you want.

I always got a kick out of how fans want you to hate the competition. The truth is I have way more in common with my opponent than any fan. At the same time I want to beat anyone I compete against.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
OK, I will concede that it also hurts a portion of a lot of people’s discretionary income that they gave to the NIL collective. Does this make you happy? This still does not ratchet the pressure up beyond that experienced by a great many regular people.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I get what you are saying. The players didn't really care what any of y'all's opinions are. We know that 99.9% of you don't have the physical capability to hit a baseball and Even less can hit it well. So almost all opinions here are insignificant. We like the accolades, but you learn to not care if someone thinks you suck. So be a fan or a critic if you want.
When you take that money, you lose the ability to be who you still think college athletes are. It’s the reality of the situation.

DJ and Hines have earned their criticism. What DJ did tonight, is expected. If you don’t like it, don’t take the money.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
DJ deserves all the criticism he's gotten over the past few weeks. He also deserves all the accolades he's getting tonight. Nice job, kid!

Truth is, I've now watched that walk off swing approximately 273 times.

It was a great piece of hitting by a guy who has been missing a lot lately.

Shortened up and drove an 87 mph pitch over the opposite field wall. Dude is scrong...

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I don't 17 up spreadsheets, so I deserve my slick $80k

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
How much are they paid?

Reactions: HuntDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login