I just have to say this for every poster Outside of Bruce

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
Wait, surely you don't mean...
gay men GIF
Haha. No I did not. If I meant that I would've posted this.
high five texas am GIF by Texas A&M University

• Haha
Reactions: Ozarkdawg

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Because you’re a lunatic. I mean you’ve been through at least 10 or more user names. I have no doubt that you don’t care what people think… but I think that has more to do with whatever is going on between your ears, or whatever is not going on there.
You need to stop taking this so seriously.

Reactions: ronpolk

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
You literally have no idea what college baseball players are going through. I’m sure you had some coach pitch pressure but it’s not the same. You have put so much consternation on what you felt was Jordan’s expressions were but have no clue what the dugout is feeling. 17 you. I hope one day when you 17 up a spreadsheet in your nerd job you can have 20k Twitter trolls tellling you how you ****** up as well as all of up SPS ******** saying why do you deserve your 80,000 salary.
80,000? Puhleeze! I wouldn't get out of bed for that!

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Typical goat… talk about something that you have no idea about then deflect and change the subject constantly.
Bingo. Fool says so much random stuff then when he gets proven a fool… he quickly changes tunes and drums up another subject.

easily one of the dumbest posters on these boards

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
As much as I like Dak Prescott I don't think I've ever felt sorry for him as a pro except when he hurt his ankle. He makes more money than he will ever need, so it is what it is. I don't watch much baseball, but I'm always pulling for our teams and that includes Jordan. However, I have bigger things to worry about than anyone's feelings. I do enjoy comedy though, so It's hilarious that this thread backfired on the OP.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Typical goat… talk about something that you have no idea about then deflect and change the subject constantly.
There are a number of people on these boards who know people around Starkville who know what’s going on and how the sausage is made. It’s easy to see that, because it’s typically the same posters who have the info. I have no desire to prove anything to you or anyone else that I am one of those people, but when it comes to whether or not DJ or whoever is a paid mercenary, it’s relevant information.

You and others were more concerned with me criticizing him, than you were about who I know. So let’s be real, you’re just trying to discredit my opinion, not figure out if I’m a secret cigar boy bag man.

You and a couple other of your pals here that keeping patting each other on the butt in this thread, are trying to act like everything is just dandy. Fine, but don’t get mad when folks disagree.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
There are a number of people on these boards who know people around Starkville who know what’s going on and how the sausage is made. It’s easy to see that, because it’s typically the same posters who have the info. I have no desire to prove anything to you or anyone else that I am one of those people, but when it comes to whether or not DJ or whoever is a paid mercenary, it’s relevant information.

You and others were more concerned with me criticizing him, than you were about who I know. So let’s be real, you’re just trying to discredit my opinion, not figure out if I’m a secret cigar boy bag man.

You and a couple other of your pals here that keeping patting each other on the butt in this thread, are trying to act like everything is just dandy. Fine, but don’t get mad when folks disagree.
Dude you don’t know anyone… and you certainly don’t know what dj and Hines are getting in NIL.

your post alone show you know very little and anyone that does know anything about information such as that… certainly isn’t going to share it with a 17ing moron like you

ronpolk

May 6, 2009

I never said one word to you about criticizing him. I don’t care if you criticize him. I thought it was silly when people wanted him benched. I’ve actually never responded to you at all regarding DJ until you said he was paid enough to handle it. So I was curious what you felt like was enough money. That may be any amount of money, and that’s your prerogative. You’re the one that turned into something weird by continuing to dodge the question in odd ways. We’ve gone from you’re not gonna out your sources (although I never asked you to) to you’re really a secret cigar boy bag man. It’s getting deep

Reactions: HuntDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login