I know y'all want to get in on this

Jan 4, 2024
Being old doesn't always equal smart. Unless they're getting some advertising cash this is one of the stupidest things I've seen in a while. Who gives a schit?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
It is interesting to see how people choose to use their free time later in life.
I frequently view some of it as just as 'wasted' as how many seem to view and complain about how many kids spend their free time.

Last edited:

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I don't even remember ever seeing one of these much less eating at one. Looks like a Logans Roadhouse clone to me on their website.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
yea this is cool. when you have time and money like this you need a goal. no different than collecting old car tags

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I don't even remember ever seeing one of these much less eating at one. Looks like a Logans Roadhouse clone to me on their website.
Seriously Clark?

You don't get out of Noxapater much do you? I'm going to officially nominate you to be the president of the SPS Grumpy Old Man Association.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Seriously Clark?

You don't get out of Noxapater much do you? I'm going to officially nominate you to be the president of the SPS Grumpy Old Man Association.
PooPop, I humbly accept your nomination to be El Presidente' of SPS GOMA and solemnly swear to ***** and gripe about all things MSU positive, so help me Dead Injuns. Golfer, please note that's GOMA, not MAGA, I don't want to hear your left coast wailing before I even assume office