I may just be “the right kind of person”.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
I received the following by e-mail yesterday from the Eberly College of Science:

Don't miss out on an ideal spot to watch the Homecoming Parade, as well as networking with faculty and staff!

Please join us for the

Eberly College of Science
Alumni and Friends Homecoming Tailgate
on Friday, September 27 from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.

the evening before Penn State takes on the the University of Illinois for Homecoming…”

Granted, it isn’t Grand Marshal of the Homecoming Parade, but it’s right there in the middle of it all. Suddenly, I’m smelling pretty good.

😀

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
Didn't you do your Master's at Illinois? So, would you show up wearing Illini gear?

And no, you smell awful.

Baby Animals Lol GIF by CBC

Reactions: Tom_PSU

step.eng69

Oct 12, 2021
I received the following by e-mail yesterday from the Eberly College of Science:

Don't miss out on an ideal spot to watch the Homecoming Parade, as well as networking with faculty and staff!

Please join us for the

the evening before Penn State takes on the the University of Illinois for Homecoming…”

Granted, it isn’t Grand Marshal of the Homecoming Parade, but it’s right there in the middle of it all. Suddenly, I’m smelling pretty good.

😀
Bob,
The President desires a word with you.

1726862612147.png

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021

Please join us for the

😀
I’m shocked they didn’t ask you to contribute in order to sit with them. If you have the money you’ll be ‘the right kind of person’. ;)

Reactions: BobPSU92

Marshall2323

Aug 7, 2024

Please join us for the

😀
We deserve better

• Sad
Reactions: BobPSU92