I told y'all OM is threatening for a football NC

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
I’ll be surprised if they don’t make the CFP. They should be good enough and have the schedule to make a 12-team playoff. I would expect them to lose to UGA, Ohio State, or Alabama on a neutral field.

Reactions: Dawgg

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
They're a playoff team but that's about it. Gifted an easy schedule and blew a lot of money can do that now.

Reactions: Dawgg

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I want to thank what has happened to NCAA football for making me really not give a *****. Never thought i would see the day where ole miss is legitimately likely going to the playoff and we are in full rebuild mode and the most it would get from me is a “meh”. It really is hard to get exited about this stuff anymore.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Yes. But State ain't got the cash.
You'd be surprised. We certainly aren't top shelf but we're on solid ground since Cohen left and we got a coach that knows how to play the game. State staff doesn't have a track record and the program is treated like trash by the media to make it worse.

Reactions: BossDawg78

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
You'd be surprised. We certainly aren't top shelf but we're on solid ground since Cohen left and we got a coach that knows how to play the game. State staff doesn't have a track record and the program is treated like trash by the media to make it worse.
Cohen had us way behind. He didn’t want to fool with NIL. Thank goodness for Charlie.

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022

Cohen had us way behind. He didn’t want to fool with NIL. Thank goodness for Charlie.
Damn, don’t let Goat see these posts

• Haha
Reactions: eckie1

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
they definitely went all in for this season. Good chance to make playoff. They still have LSU on the road, everyone has them written off but the loaded up as well. The do get OU and GA at home but they will not be easy outs. I also think their week schedule will bite them in the *** if it comes down to them and several other teams that are blue bloods with same record.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
It's a false hope that's there's a chance. That will be the prevailing sentiment after the season ends. We thought the money we had gave us a chance. Not when other schools have been spending 4X as much for 4 years worth of better players. It's nice to believe you have a chance though.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
It's a false hope that's there's a chance. That will be the prevailing sentiment after the season ends. We thought the money we had gave us a chance. Not when other schools have been spending 4X as much for 4 years worth of better players. It's nice to believe you have a chance though.
LSU spent only $4MM last year. AL has had trouble raising money like they want. NIL isn't what most people believe. We raised good money last year. Most schools have to pick and choose when and where to use it.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
So suddenly you want us to believe the team that never even made it to the sec championship game is suddenly a contender for the playoffs? Until it’s been done before , there no reason to entertain the thought that it will suddenly happen now. We’ve watched a lot of sec football over the years and you and I both know there is no way in hell they get a fair shake in Baton Rouge or vs Georgia. Forget about it. https://www.change.org/p/launch-an-ncaa-investigation-into-sec-officiating

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
But It’s always fun watching them cry, boo, and throw beer at the officials running in at halftime.
Oh My God Omg GIF

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
We should all go put money on them winning it all this year so we’re winners either way

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
They probably will not win the SEC title or natty, but will likely be in the playoff hunt. They can lose two and still be in the hunt.

patdog

May 28, 2007
They probably will not win the SEC title or natty, but will likely be in the playoff hunt. They can lose two and still be in the hunt.
If they only lose 2, they're in the playoffs for sure. I don't expect they'll lose more than 2. I don't expect them to make the semi-finals though.

Reactions: Maroon13