I would just like to acknowledge...

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
...that the new "Sweet Dreams" remix, mixed in with highlights and the SNL 'more cowbell' sketch that we do before the start of the 4th quarter is very well done. It's impressive how much that hypes up the crowd.

Whoever is responsible for that.....very, very, very well-done.

patdog

May 28, 2007
...that the new "Sweet Dreams" remix, mixed in with highlights and the SNL 'more cowbell' sketch that we do before the start of the 4th quarter is very well done. It's impressive how much that hypes up the crowd.

It was pretty cool. And the whole stadium was into it. Really every aspect of game management was the best I've seen at MSU in a long time, if ever.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022

I thought you were done with Leach?

ChinaDogSunflower

Aug 26, 2012

The overall production of our football marketing/media/branding this year has been head and shoulders beyond anything we've had recently. We need to ensure whoever is putting out this content stays in Starkville

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Don’t worry he will be again once we play Bama. Any game the offense struggles, no matter how infrequent that may be, he will be done again.
I'm not inconsistent on this. Leach is not the guy to get us where we need to be consistently. But I'm still going to support the team. I'm not one of these clowns that love to rip down other fans while not even having the testicular fortitude to get up off the couch and go to games and support the program.

I don't ***** about losing to Alabama. But that LSU loss is going to haunt us all year. And we will drop another one somewhere that we're not supposed to, and y'all will be on here making excuses again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

But anyway, thanks a-holes for derailing a positive thread.

dungeons and dragons middle finger GIF by Alpha

• Haha
Reactions: ronpolk

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I'm not going to stop supporting my alma mater. That's how it works.

Weird burn, though, You really got me!
I mean if you are not supporting leach that’s pretty ridiculous.

maybe you can explain in your magazine next issue?

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
On video, you can barely hear Sweet Dreams for all the bells from where I was sitting. You could hear it a little better in person.

Video: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xqbMDc2bMWkgciRT8

ETA: Trying to get a link that lets you stream the video. Hope that worked.
Thanks man. Even though you can't hear the music due to cowbells, that was an inspiring video. That place was packed with kick *** fans. Please, Please , Sports God; Bowl that endzone in by any means neccessary.

Reactions: MagicDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login