If peeing outside is wrong, I don't wanna be right

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017

Mayor of Little London

Dec 26, 2016
My kid peed in front of hump facing a crowd and traffic.
SEC game, can’t remember who it was. Was raining like crazy and was dropping wife and younger son off at front of building. He was saying he had to go bad. I told him either could go with her in building or go in parking lot. I meant if went with me, as there was a place I could park in hunter Henry lot that was by some trees where he could face away from lot(no big deal, 6 or so at time). He took it as, jump out as soon as we stopped and pee facing hundreds of bulldog fans including police(no tickets or fines for incident).

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009

I took an overnight tour of the Starkville jail for peeing in front of Cresswell about 20 years ago. It was an orientation weekend in the summer and the lady working the desk at midnight declined to let me in to pee in the bathroom inside after dropping off a friend there who was in town for orientation.

NawlBennyDawg

Jan 23, 2023
I’d have a seven volume set on Kobe by this point
If I had to write a report every time I've pissed outside...

MSU's Mitchell Memorial Library limits access, operations to assist  faculty, staff and students | Mississippi State University

State would have to build another library

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
My kid peed in front of hump facing a crowd and traffic.
SEC game, can’t remember who it was. Was raining like crazy and was dropping wife and younger son off at front of building. He was saying he had to go bad. I told him either could go with her in building or go in parking lot. I meant if went with me, as there was a place I could park in hunter Henry lot that was by some trees where he could face away from lot(no big deal, 6 or so at time). He took it as, jump out as soon as we stopped and pee facing hundreds of bulldog fans including police(no tickets or fines for incident).
My only takeaway from this story is that your boy is good at following directions.

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
That's damn ridiculous! I say piss on the stupid cop and the stupid judge for going too far with a 10 year old kid.
And for the record, I'll do it anywhere, anytime.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
When we we're at the beach and my son had to pee I told him to just go pee in the water. So, he walks up the edge of the water, drops his trunks to his ankles and launches a stream as far as he can and in the direction of about a dozen innocent men, women, and children. I did what any reasonable father would do and took a picture.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
When we we're at the beach and my son had to pee I told him to just go pee in the water. So, he walks up the edge of the water, drops his trunks to his ankles and launches a stream as far as he can and in the direction of about a dozen innocent men, women, and children. I did what any reasonable father would do and took a picture.
Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Thank God law enforcement and our justice system took care of this in a reasonable manner. The moral order of our great country is now preserved.***

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
If I go for a run over just a couple miles, I’m going to pee somewhere outside. Old man pipes require it I guess.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login