If peeing outside is wrong, I don't wanna be right

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
So at our neighborhood pool - the bathroom does not have easy access. As a parent, a child can't open the gate to enter or leave. There is actually a door that would allow them to get to the bathrooms from inside the fence where the pool is located but it's always locked.

I would tell my son to go behind the bushes and storage room and piss and he's done it ever since. The neighborhood HOA president saw him do it one time this past summer and got mad. I asked him why they couldn't open the door so it wasn't such an ordeal for a kid to use the restroom. He wouldn't budge.

Instruct the youngin' to piss on his foot next time.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Was that you on the other side of road doing the same?
We were driving down 45 a few weeks ago and there was a guy pulled over under an overpass standing at the back of his car pecker in hand taking a piss in full view of traffic. My wife asked why he couldn’t at least walk to the side of the car and possibly just open a door or something. I told her that she was just jealous because she couldn’t do that.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Our 13yo had a friend over a couple weeks ago and we overheard a conversation from the kitchen-
our kid- 'do you want some water?'
friend- 'is it from your sink or is it safe?'
our kid- 'its from our...wait what?...its safe. what?'
friend- 'my mom told me I can only drink water that is safe and not from sinks.'
our kid- 'hey guys? Why do we drink unsafe water?'

My wife calmly explained that our water is continually tested, run thru multiple filters, and is safe. The kid chose to not drink anything and be thirsty.
That day I learned of yet another parent that isnt someone I will choose to socialize with at the next school function.

If I find myself in West Africa, I will drink water from those sealed plastic sachet bags. But over here?...unless I move to Jackson MS, I will continue to drink water from my faucet without fear.

I've had similar interactions. People who ask for bottled water and you tell them you have filtered tap water and they pass on it.

The most pu**y s**t ever.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
We were driving down 45 a few weeks ago and there was a guy pulled over under an overpass standing at the back of his car pecker in hand taking a piss in full view of traffic. My wife asked why he couldn’t at least walk to the side of the car and possibly just open a door or something. I told her that she was just jealous because she couldn’t do that.
Why didn’t you wave back?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I can't believe after I've read through all of these different examples and stories of being a country boy, nobody has yet shared a cautionary tale featuring an electric fence,

Reactions: Pilgrimdawg

FormerBully

Sep 2, 2022
That wasn’t me, but if you are blessed show it off!!

coach66

Mar 5, 2009
I do the majority of my peeing in the great outdoors but have been told by my better half to frequently change areas to prevent grass damage. It should be in the Bill of Rights.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login