If peeing outside is wrong, I don't wanna be right

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I’ll walk right by bathroom to go pee outside. My wife tells me this every time she sees me do it. And I’m like, yep saving water.
College room mate who seldom drank got very drunk one night. Had gone to the bathroom several times and then once just up and walks outside.
“Where’d you go?”
“To pee”
“You walked past the restroom to go pee outside?”
“I WAS TIRED OF LOOKING AT THAT ROOM”

• Haha
Reactions: patdog

MSUGUY

Oct 11, 2020

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Maybe the kid was an A-hole and threw around the F-Bomb at the cop and the kid had a juvenile record. Maybe he spit at the cop. These facts are unknown by the reader of the article but in today's society it is a strong possibility. If a SP poster was the cop in this case, he would kick the kids arse. Just sayin'. Wonder how this story would be disclosed on Fox News vs. CNN.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I played golf and drank beer today. I’m a fugitive from justice and guilty of multiple counts of public urination.

Reactions: mcdawg22

katfsh

May 15, 2014
My son demanded to pee outside. Once when he was about 4 we were at home depot looking at the live Christmas trees and looked over and he had a stream 3/4 way up the 8-9 footers.

grinningmule

Jul 15, 2021
I've peed on the side of the road many a time driving back and forth across this country. I may or may not have peed on my tv one night in grad school fully believing I was in the bathroom and once had to stop an elevator between floors because the dam was bursting. Massive quantities of alcohol could have been a contributing factor in the last two cases.

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

$altyDawg

Aug 30, 2018
My son demanded to pee outside. Once when he was about 4 we were at home depot looking at the live Christmas trees and looked over and he had a stream 3/4 way up the 8-9 footers.
If I could do that at this age I would NEVER pee indoors again! ***

• Haha
Reactions: WrightGuy821

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I played golf and drank beer today. I’m a fugitive from justice and guilty of multiple counts of public urination.
That was my thought. Post the cops up at a Mardi Gras crew golf tournament and we could get 60-80 criminals off the street.

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
Other than the pee spot I applaud your good looking grass. How u keep it so green in cold
Bet it's different now. Tried to post off my driveway but site is saying pic too big. It's a much larger area than that one. Once you hit about 45, you go a lot more.

Last edited:

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I've peed on the side of the road many a time driving back and forth across this country. I may or may not have peed on my tv one night in grad school fully believing I was in the bathroom and once had to stop an elevator between floors because the dam was bursting. Massive quantities of alcohol could have been a contributing factor in the last two cases.
Live look at @grinningmule

• Haha
Reactions: jethreauxdawg

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Five officers showed up to deal with a 10-year old boy peeing in a parking lot? Must’ve been a very slow day in Senatobia. I hope the family gets every penny they want in the lawsuit.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
There are multiple articles out there about how male testosterone levels are rapidly declining. Men just don’t engage in manly activities anymore. Don’t be a girlie man, be a real man, pee outside as nature intended and while you are at it, make sure the water came from a garden hose and not a plastic bottle. The fact that this discussion is even necessary is totally crazy.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I have a compost pile near my garden that gets a lot of my pee Tremendous source of NPK for the veggies I give away to people I actually like.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
There are multiple articles out there about how malee dr testosterone levels are rapidly declining. Men just don’t engage in manly activities anymore. Don’t be a girlie man, be a real man, pee outside as nature intended and while you are at it, make sure the water came from a garden hose and not a plastic bottle. The fact that this discussion is even necessary is totally crazy.

The number of people I run across nowadays (let's be honest, it's 90% women) who think the only safe drinking water is from plastic bottles is pretty shocking.

17'ing water in plastic containers is more expensive than gasoline by volume. And our last two presidents are Trump and Biden. I have zero confidence in most of my fellow Americans.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
The number of people I run across nowadays (let's be honest, it's 90% women) who think the only safe drinking water is from plastic bottles is pretty shocking.

17'ing water in plastic containers is more expensive than gasoline by volume. And our last two presidents are Trump and Biden. I have zero confidence in most of my fellow Americans.
Our 13yo had a friend over a couple weeks ago and we overheard a conversation from the kitchen-
our kid- 'do you want some water?'
friend- 'is it from your sink or is it safe?'
our kid- 'its from our...wait what?...its safe. what?'
friend- 'my mom told me I can only drink water that is safe and not from sinks.'
our kid- 'hey guys? Why do we drink unsafe water?'

My wife calmly explained that our water is continually tested, run thru multiple filters, and is safe. The kid chose to not drink anything and be thirsty.
That day I learned of yet another parent that isnt someone I will choose to socialize with at the next school function.

If I find myself in West Africa, I will drink water from those sealed plastic sachet bags. But over here?...unless I move to Jackson MS, I will continue to drink water from my faucet without fear.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Our 13yo had a friend over a couple weeks ago and we overheard a conversation from the kitchen-
friend- 'my mom told me I can only drink water that is safe and not from sinks.'

My wife calmly explained that our water is continually tested, run thru multiple filters, and is safe. The kid chose to not drink anything and be thirsty.
That day I learned of yet another parent that isnt someone I will choose to socialize with at the next school function.

If I find myself in West Africa, I will drink water from those sealed plastic sachet bags. But over here?...unless I move to Jackson MS, I will continue to drink water from my faucet without fear.
To be fair, we have a lot of incompetent local governments that are too busy with their graft to make sure the water is safe, and the EPA apparently can't get to them all.

You probably have an idea of whether you are in one of those jurisdictions though.

Reactions: She Mate Me

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022

Maybe they thought your water well was next to the septic tank (TN tea). I bet they don't vaccinate either.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
So at our neighborhood pool - the bathroom does not have easy access. As a parent you have to let them in and out because a child can't open the gate to enter or leave. There is actually a door that would allow them to get to the bathrooms from inside the fence where the pool is located but it's always locked.

I would tell my son to go behind the bushes and storage room and piss and he's done it ever since. The neighborhood HOA president saw him do it one time this past summer and got mad. I asked him why they couldn't open the door so it wasn't such an ordeal for a kid to use the restroom. He wouldn't budge.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login