If this ain’t a Mississippi State turn of events…

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Bowl game won't be worth watching now. Players leaving left snd right. Like last year won't have a lot of players dressing for that game. Might as well stop accepting invites to bowls because players won't stay through the game. Need to start adding crap to these scholarships and nils saying you play til the end of the season. That's why I can't buy into this nil BS. I'm not giving my money to some 20 year old who won't finish the damn season with the team he started with.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
What is the bad news?
Last week, we had a lot of players tweeting and instagramming "Run It Back", meaning they were coming back to Mississippi State for at least one more season. This week, we're hearing a lot of chatter (and seeing confirmation) that a lot of players are either transferring or going pro.

Today, Dillon Johnson tweeted that Leach doesn't think he's tough and would be happy to see him leave Mississippi State, so he's transferring.

Reactions: NTDawg

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
But, this is foreign to everyone.
Disgusted Judge Judy GIF

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Last week, we had a lot of players tweeting and instagramming "Run It Back", meaning they were coming back to Mississippi State for at least one more season. This week, we're hearing a lot of chatter (and seeing confirmation) that a lot of players are either transferring or going pro.

Today, Dillon Johnson tweeted that Leach doesn't think he's tough and would be happy to see him leave Mississippi State, so he's transferring.
Friday Bye Felicia GIF

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Certainly appears so
Fair enough. I feel like we’re all piling on him here for blasting Leach in his transfer announcement, but I mean... we’re all like twice his age and I’m willing to bet that every one of us has posted, tweeted, or texted something we shouldn’t have because of our feelings in the moment and probably not that long ago.

Obviously, you’re entitled to your opinion, but I’m not going to get too up in arms over this.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022

So I say — 17 Him!!
He’s a ****** and we don’t need vaginas on our football team!
BYE !!

Reactions: NTDawg

Clay Lyle

Sep 30, 2022
I believe the pirate is experiencing a mutiny. Lot of players online supporting DJ including Tulu.

Reactions: MSUGUY

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
The Transfer Portal is what brought on the Leach retirement talk. It’s not his health.

He hates this world.
Well, a lot of current/past players can't stand Leach. There are rumblings amongst players' families. DJ is just the first one to go low. It's a bad look for him, Leach, and our football program. Doesn't matter which side you're on in the Leach vs DJ slamfest. Our program took a damn hit with that tweet & multiple starters leaving is bad too.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
The Transfer Portal is what brought on the Leach retirement talk. It’s not his health.

He hates this world.
He probably handled the first few to say they were leaving pretty good but as the numbers grew he probably started saying "just shut up, pack your **** up and don't let the door hit you in the ***".

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Tsunhater

Nov 2, 2012
Oh we will find out... one day at a time. They have to have their day to tweet their little graphic and be the name in the news for the day.
Well he seemed to imply that he knew what was coming. If you know say who but if you don’t know **** don’t act like you are in the know.

Reactions: WilCoDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login