I'm still pissed that we were still sitting under

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowbell9

Nov 15, 2005
..a little girl because "they didnt warn me about nader the way i thought they should". find your sak sissy.

prairiedawg

Aug 1, 2012
No it's just a road sign in Lowndes County near where he lived, maybe the road he lived on I'm not sure. I think he spelled his name like the sign and then changed it after he got to MSU or maybe before he left West Lowndes. Somebody probably wanted to spell it the original way on the sign, I've never heard.

Feb 27, 2008
from Biloxi after losing all my things/house in Katrina. You had to leave a basketball game. Be strong sir, be strong. I mean this from the heart of my bottom.

B

BillBrasky10

There was nothing they could do about the situation. The reason we did not play in the Georgia Dome was because the structure was not sound enough and downtown did not need thousands of people in the way of the clean up effort. The reason we did not play in Phillips Arena is because they did not want thousands of people getting in the way of the clean up effort.

I got into the game at Georgia Tech. You know how? I sat around and bugged the **** out of the guy at the gate and told him I know some dude that I made up to get in. You could have also dont that if you would have got your lazy *** off the couch at the hotel and actually tried.

Stop your bitching and realize it was a bad situation.</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login