intentional or not?

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
stop it destiny 2 GIF by PlayStation

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

Bulldog from Birth

Jan 23, 2007
I've never seen a player who has done so much for a struggling league get so much blatantly unfair treatment. You'd think they'd be protecting their meal ticket, but instead it's the opposite. And we all know why.
A couple rainbow emoji’s on her social media page during June, a BLM bumper sticker on her car, and a clear unequivocal endorsement of Kamala Harris would solve all her current troubles.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Zero doubt that it was intentional, and I don’t know what the league’s reaction will be, but that girl deserves the equivalent of what used to happen when an opposing pitcher plunks one of your guys

Reactions: msstatelp1

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
I've heard a number of times that not being part of the alphabet soup gang in the wnba gets you targeted.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
That’s not the reason.
Maybe. But I think it's that they are just jealous. It was a long time ago when my daughter played basketball, but I know how they acted to each other in high school, much less now that they are getting paid to play. I find it funny that they still shake hands after they play.

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
Intentional IMO...
Jamming fingers into someone's eyeball like that could cause permanent damage. It doesn't matter what someone's skin color is, what side of the plate they prefer to hit from or what they like to spell in their alphabet soup - that should result in a fine at a minimum. But a fine and suspension would be a better deterrent of intentional acts.