Interesting that Kiffin wasn't at the Conerly**

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Aint it tho ? If you were Corral wouldn't you be kinda disappointed your coach chose not to be there for you ? I mean if he had a death in the family or something but otherwise he should be there.

oxfordrebel22

Oct 31, 2013
Aint it tho ? If you were Corral wouldn't you be kinda disappointed your coach chose not to be there for you ? I mean if he had a death in the family or something but otherwise he should be there.

Yeah, I expect Corral to leave over it

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005

I think he plays regardless if they are in the Sugar Bowl. I wish he could end up with the Saints.

Last edited:

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016

Birth of a baby??

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Probly out recruiting. Or haggling with Miami over why Lincoln got a 6 million dollar house and he can't have one

msugrad2003

Aug 27, 2013
There is a nurse I work with at the hospital (her and husband are OM fans). He is a private-jet pilot. She was telling me her husband flew Kiffin down to Tampa this past Sunday....I guess the university plane was unavailable. Anyway, he was going there to try to flip a commit from us to them (didn't know we had a commit from Tampa). But her point in telling me this was her husband said LK was a douche (SPS approved vocab?) and he also was socially awkward; he seemed very uncomfortable around people.
I have heard this from some OM fans. Maybe he's one of those who's comfortable/confident behind a phone screen but not so much around people. Makes you wonder how those recruiting visits go.....

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
There is a nurse I work with at the hospital (her and husband are OM fans). He is a private-jet pilot. She was telling me her husband flew Kiffin down to Tampa this past Sunday....I guess the university plane was unavailable. Anyway, he was going there to try to flip a commit from us to them (didn't know we had a commit from Tampa). But her point in telling me this was her husband said LK was a douche (SPS approved vocab?) and he also was socially awkward; he seemed very uncomfortable around people.
I have heard this from some OM fans. Maybe he's one of those who's comfortable/confident behind a phone screen but not so much around people. Makes you wonder how those recruiting visits go.....
Must be a double naught top secret commitment of ours…

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
That recruit would be Trent Ramsey from Carrollwood. OL prospect. So not quite double naught. Those 17ers chase every croot we want.

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006

Did he end up with Hugh's little black book?

was21

May 29, 2007
Kiffin will be the corch at OM next year. Diaz will be the corch at Miami next year.

grimedawg1

Aug 25, 2012
I wonder if the Mannings would want Arch to play for Kiffin. This was a big thing when Peyton came out - not wanting to play for Tubs and really respecting Cut. The family seemed to want Peyton and Eli mentored by good people. Do they think Kiffin is that? It might be Ole Miss could be in a better spot with a different coach recruiting Arch.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Peyton signed when Billy Brewer was coaching UM, not Tuberville. And he signed to play for fatass Phil Fulmer, one of the most despicable coaches in the history of the SEC, so I'm pretty sure being mentored by "good people" had nothing to do with it. For the record, I don't think Cutcliffe is much better. A lot of our fans seem to want to deny he had anything to do with the shady **** that was going on at Oxford when he was there, but you can bet he was all in on it, just like he was when Fulmer stabbed Johnny Majors in the back.

Last edited:

grimedawg1

Aug 25, 2012
You’re right about the timing. Brewer was about to be fired or had been when Peyton committed.

I’d guess arch will decide where he ends up, but I do think he’ll get advice based on a number of factors from his family. Cut and their belief in him as a football guy and good man is a large part of why Eli went to ole miss. Maybe I’m remembering that the family wasn’t enamored with Tub before he left for auburn. Considering that was a factor for Eli, my own personal opinion is that I just don’t know if Kiffin would score high in the good man part of evaluation - not saying he’s bad.

Edited to add: I don’t really care enough about it to argue.

I think this thread started with sarcasterics. I’d give my thoughts on this the same amount of consideration.

Last edited:

Bud.sixpack

Aug 24, 2012
But, would Saban hire Cuttcliff just to get Arch? Looks like Bama will be hiring a new OC after the season and Cut runs his style of offense.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login