Iran has launched drones at Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Hopefully that's it, but I bet there will be other things launched later.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Cruise missles as well. Supposed to hit Israel around 6pm central.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I don't remember Iran overly attacking another nation in the Middle East. I could be mistaken, but this is the first time I have seen their nation attack another nation in quite some time.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
Don’t worry. Our “president” will send a mean tweet to Iraq, have some ice cream and then shat himself once more today. 80 million votes can’t be wrong.******

He'll just say:

Come On Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Last edited:

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Turkey has closed US access to its airspace. Guess we know whose side they're on.
Our planes can take off and land on our air bases. They will stop that. They might say only pre schedule flights, but they will not keep our planes on the ground. I suspect the US will do what they ask.
I don't remember Iran overly attacking another nation in the Middle East. I could be mistaken, but this is the first time I have seen their nation attack another nation in quite some time.
They counterattack Iraq during the Iraq vs Iran war. Iraq did attack first and stalled then Iran attacked them. To your point they have never attacked Iseral directly.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
A tradition like no other….One political group in the US blaming the other for trouble in the Middle East.

Hate to tell you boys… but this shiz was going on a long time before any of us got here. They’ve just graduated from swords and spears to drones and bombs.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
A tradition like no other….One political group in the US blaming the other for trouble in the Middle East.

Hate to tell you boys… but this shiz was going on a long time before any of us got here. They’ve just graduated from swords and spears to drones and bombs.
When something happens somewhere else, we all need to prove to others that we're unable to calmly wait and process information and uncertainty and instead let others know we memorized some slogans and phrases. GTHOM. I think Ole Miss is somehow on Iran's side because I don't like Ole Miss.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
It is all staged by Iran. They are not this stupid. They are flying those drones in a way they will either be shot down or crash. Iseral will whip that *** and they know it. They do not want to lose their nuke capabilities and you can bet Iseral has a plan in place just waiting on the opportunity. Iran still has F4's and f14's they bought back int the 70's from us still in service.

They are doing this because they ran their mouths and can't say face.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I guess since Biden unfroze Irans assets that Trump had frozen, they have money to buy drones.
Any desire to show proof?
...or are you more interested in simply misrepresenting the process in which it is allocated and for what it can buy?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

100%.
Israel bombed the Iranian Embassy in Damascus a week ago. If Iran does something today, I won't be surprised...and I definitely won't blame it on a foreign leader(biden).

Congress funds the US' aid to Ukraine.
Congress funds the US' aid to Israel.
Congress is who declares war.
Israel bombed Iran's Embassy.
...yet this drone incident is is somehow Biden's fault.

I really hope nothing comes of this, it's a bluff, and some senseless death can be avoided.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login