Iran has launched drones at Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Any desire to show proof?
...or are you more interested in simply misrepresenting the process in which it is allocated and for what it can buy?
If someone is going to buy me dinner, then I am going to take the money I was going to use to buy dinner and buy fishing Grear. It's not that hard and there's probably no way of proven that's what they are doing.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
A tradition like no other….One political group in the US blaming the other for trouble in the Middle East.

Hate to tell you boys… but this shiz was going on a long time before any of us got here. They’ve just graduated from swords and spears to drones and bombs.
Fire Oops GIF

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
100%.
Israel bombed the Iranian Embassy in Damascus a week ago. If Iran does something today, I won't be surprised...and I definitely won't blame it on a foreign leader.

Congress funds the US' aid to Ukraine.
Congress funds the US' aid to Israel.
Congress is who declares war.
Israel bombed Iran's Embassy.
...yet this drone incident is is somehow Biden's fault.

I really hope nothing comes of this, it's a bluff, and some senseless death can be avoided.
It was not the Embassy. It was a building used by the IRG.

Reactions: tbaydog

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
If someone is going to buy me dinner, then I am going to take the money I was going to use to buy dinner and buy fishing Grear. It's not that hard and there's probably no way of proven that's what they are doing.
Read up on how funds are held, requested, and who can receive them.
It isn't like Iran can just punch in a 4digit pin and withdraw millions to then use how they want.

Also, even if this money was available for Iran to use how it wants(which it isn't), it's silly to think Iran needed the money to buy these weapons and couldn't have attacked until now.

Oh- and maybe Google how much of the released funds have been spent to date.

• Haha
Reactions: MSUGUY

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Sure- the Iranian colsulate annex building next to the Embassy.
The fact remains that there were IRG there. You do know what they are, right? Suffice
it to say they are NOT diplomats. They are actively directing their
Proxies to attack Isreal.
It isn't like Iran can just punch in a 4digit pin and withdraw millions to then use how they want.

Also, even if this money was available for Iran to use how it wants(which it isn't), it's silly to think Iran needed the money to buy these weapons and couldn't have attacked until now.

If they use that money for anything, it frees up money for other uses. Biden was a damn fool to give them ANY money.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
100%.
Israel bombed the Iranian Embassy in Damascus a week ago. If Iran does something today, I won't be surprised...and I definitely won't blame it on a foreign leader.

Congress funds the US' aid to Ukraine.
Congress funds the US' aid to Israel.
Congress is who declares war.
Israel bombed Iran's Embassy.
...yet this drone incident is is somehow Biden's fault.

I really hope nothing comes of this, it's a bluff, and some senseless death can be avoided.
This is the truth. So Israel bombs Iran's Embassy and throws the first punch. Iran saves face by sending drones at Israel and the US readies to defend Israel from Iran. Meanwhile the military industrial complex uses the Fed to "print money" to build the war machine that is sold to all sides. It's a no lose situation for them. Just so happens the congressman that start wars and conflicts are invested in the war machine that makes them money.

Reactions: MSUGUY and Motodawg

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005

Not going to argue but they sure have a lot money to spend on military stuff that they did not have before Biden took office.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
The fact remains that there were IRG there. You do know what they are, right? Suffice
You seem to think I am trying to defend Iran or justify something here.
I am not doing either.
I am simply saying this drone incident could be in response to the bombing last week.

Ease up there.

If they use that money for anything, it frees up money for other uses. Biden was a damn fool to give them ANY money.
Again, it's not like Iran couldn't have done this if sanctioned funds had continued to be sanctioned. They absolutely could have done this, so claiming this is because sanctioned funds have been freed up is dishonest.

Further, someone really should look into how much of the freed up money has been spent so far.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Not going to argue but they sure have a lot money to spend on military stuff that they did not have before Biden took office.
Maybe they do, I have no idea and your perception isnt worth much. Even if they do...it isn't because Biden eased sanctions on some money last fall.

I hear they invested in bitcoin in 2019.

Reactions: GloryDawg

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022

So if Iran bombed a CIA annex, it'd be all cool? Was it an act or war or not, L4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login