Is it still Golding and O’Brien’s fault

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Me and Willy got a bet on the game, but yeah I’m too scared to back up my mouth
Minnesota Twins Baseball GIF by Jomboy Media
Yep. You bet me $100 on aTm and AU beating Bama. Playing on the road doesn’t matter according to you clowns, but for some reason you don’t want to bet on UT or LSU but will bet on 2 other teams playing at home.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Yep. You bet me $100 on aTm and AU beating Bama. Playing on the road doesn’t matter according to you clowns, but for some reason you don’t want to bet on UT or LSU but will bet on 2 other teams playing at home.
Never said that but keep putting words in my mouth punk

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You said TAMU by 50, I'm asking you to back that up.
He won’t do it. Remember, this is the same PHUCK boi who tried to bet me after Texas got up on Bama early. He wanted it straight up. He was quiet as a Lise before the game and didn’t mention a bet. He is a broke phuckboi who just wants you to give him money and won’t back up sh*t lol.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
He won’t do it. Remember, this is the same PHUCK boi who tried to bet me after Texas got up on Bama early. He wanted it straight up. He was quiet as a Lise before the game and didn’t mention a bet. He is a broke phuckboi who just wants you to give him money and won’t back up sh*t lol.
Biitch I’ll buy your phaggot azz

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
First off, lol. You're broke as ****.
Secondly as a black man don't you find it a bit weird to talk about buying other humans?
First off me and Willy always BS around like that, and secondly don’t come at me like that my guy, me and you have always been cool, so let’s keep it that way man

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
First off me and Willy always BS around like that, and secondly don’t come at me like that my guy, me and you have always been cool, so let’s keep it that way man
I have no idea what I’ve said here that’s any different than what I do.
I don’t care about anyone’s financial situation here. I’m still calling them broke.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login