Is Miami about to Miami

PH1LLY

Nov 21, 2022
ACC officials were screwing us the entire game
Thought they would screw us on that non catch too
Totally surprised they went against their agenda of screwing us and overturned the call

Reactions: Insane_Cane

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
ACC officials were screwing us the entire game
Thought they would screw us on that non catch too
Totally surprised they went against their agenda of screwing us and overturned the call
Miami is the only team worth a **** in the ACC that is marketable this season. Miami would get the benefit of the doubt this season.

Insane_Cane

SuperCane
Jun 1, 2022
Tons of terrible calls against UM the whole game, I hate when it comes down to one call and it’s like none of the others existed. However, I’m not sure what some of you are even looking at.. it was clear Va tech didn’t have control of the ball, and someone is touching the ball while out of bounds and thereby defaults to a non-catch.

Reactions: PH1LLY

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
Tons of terrible calls against UM the whole game, I hate when it comes down to one call and it’s like none of the others existed. However, I’m not sure what some of you are even looking at.. it was clear Va tech didn’t have control of the ball, and someone is touching the ball while out of bounds and thereby defaults to a non-catch.
None of it was clear bud, that's why the call on the field matters.

Your team is cheeks and the sound they face a good defense, Miami will be toting Ls.

Reactions: UGA03MAIN

Insane_Cane

SuperCane
Jun 1, 2022
None of it was clear bud, that's why the call on the field matters.

Your team is cheeks and the sound they face a good defense, Miami will be toting Ls.
It was clear. A player was touching while out of bounds and killed it. But again, the fact the original call on the field was a TD was way more absurd than it getting turned over.
As far as the future, who knows… UM being 5-0, that I know.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
I mean they also called a phantom hold on a VT touchdown

Reactions: VOLatile85

Insane_Cane

SuperCane
Jun 1, 2022
I mean they also called a phantom hold on a VT touchdown
I assume you mean the OL who tackled our DL from behind as our DL was running from the right to the left to make the tackle and the OL was behind him. Not sure you know what the term “phantom hold” means. Here, I’ll help you. When UM threw the TD to go up 21-7 and the refs called the phantom hold while the DL was being cleanly blocked, and that cost UM a TD. THAT is what a phantom hold is. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: MattUGA1

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
I assume you mean the OL who tackled our DL from behind as our DL was running from the right to the left to make the tackle and the OL was behind him. Not sure you know what the term “phantom hold” means. Here, I’ll help you. When UM threw the TD to go up 21-7 and the refs called the phantom hold while the DL was being cleanly blocked, and that cost UM a TD. THAT is what a phantom hold is. 👍
Look, she's lashing out.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Don’t get mad at me bc you needed the refs to beat a team that lost to Vandy

• Haha

Insane_Cane

SuperCane
Jun 1, 2022
Don’t get mad at me bc you needed the refs to beat a team that lost to Vandy
Not mad. No need to be sensitive about it. Just discussing it. If you’re telling me vatech had control of that ball all the way down and secured it, then there’s no point in even discussing that. If you’re telling me he didn’t have control and they shouldn’t have overturned it, then fine, you’re telling me it wasn’t a reception.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Not mad. No need to be sensitive about it. Just discussing it. If you’re telling me vatech had control of that ball all the way down and secured it, then there’s no point in even discussing that. If you’re telling me he didn’t have control and they shouldn’t have overturned it, then fine, you’re telling me it wasn’t a reception.
I get it. You and everyone else knows that there’s an asterisk next to this game.

Miami*

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login