Is this the beginning for Ole MIss?...

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Just a reminder that Jeffrey Simmons did not commit domestic violence. He fought a woman with whom he had no relationship who was beating up his sister. That may be straw splitting to many or most and it does not justify his actions in the slightest, but it does matter legally.

What RaRa and allegedly this guy did is a horse of a different color.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
So, I don't follow UM sports at all. How do you pronounce this guy's first name. Is the "x" silent, or is the "Z" silent and the x is pronounced like a z? Or does his name start out with "zex"?

I think his mother copied the name of a prescription medication. "Ask your doctor if Zxavian is right for you."

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Meh, they'll still run the ball very effectively with or w/o Judgkins.
Judkins was really good, and he opened things up for Dart. They don't have a running back of his caliber on the team anymore. Yes they will be able to run the ball but so can everyone else. Losing him was a serious kick to the nuts.

Aug 22, 2012
Just a reminder that Jeffrey Simmons did not commit domestic violence. He fought a woman with whom he had no relationship who was beating up his sister. That may be straw splitting to many or most and it does not justify his actions in the slightest, but it does matter legally.

What RaRa and allegedly this guy did is a horse of a different color.
Yeah, I wonder how many guys would let their sister, wife/girlfriend, or daughter get their head pounded into the pavement for fear of hitting a "girl"?

Reactions: MedDawg

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
They have a good broke pennis QB**. I think the loss of Jundkins is going to hurt Dart. He's not going to have it so easy running the ball without defenses having to worry about a really good running back.
apparently you haven't heard but they have 2 more running backs that each one is twice as good as Jundkins**. the rebel guy i work with told me so himself...

Lakedawg

Sep 20, 2014
If what is alleged is true, Russell should be kicked off the team but I have to ask, why hasn't the family filed charges?
Either incompetence or corruption on SPD’s part, it would seem. I will admit I haven’t talked to the family in several months so I can’t say for sure what the current status is.

But here is an update from 10 days ago from Kingfish.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
It's not the beginning of the beginning. It's definitely not the beginning of the end. It could be the end of the beginning but that doesn't seem to fit. It might be the beginning of the middle but that's only if we can agree that the end of the beginning has already happened. It definitely has a middle of the middle vibe to it.

Bulldawg77

Dec 1, 2019
Either incompetence or corruption on SPD’s part, it would seem. I will admit I haven’t talked to the family in several months so I can’t say for sure what the current status is.

Are you from Lake in Scott county?

Bulldawg77

Dec 1, 2019
Randy Houser country. Nah - I just like the water.
Went to school with Shawn. Know a lot about Lake…The guy in question in from Madison and not saying you don’t know the family but you also state that you haven’t spoken to the family in months. So… sit this one out lake

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
apparently you haven't heard but they have 2 more running backs that each one is twice as good as Jundkins**. the rebel guy i work with told me so himself...
I have heard the same thing mean while Jundkins is making a little less than 600K playing for a team that has a real chance to win the NC.

patdog

May 28, 2007
It's not the beginning of the beginning. It's definitely not the beginning of the end. It could be the end of the beginning but that doesn't seem to fit. It might be the beginning of the middle but that's only if we can agree that the end of the beginning has already happened. It definitely has a middle of the middle vibe to it.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
This is the same guy that with the game on the line against LSU last year, took offense to being blocked on a PAT and decided to throw a punch that made contact. Somehow, didn’t even get flagged.

Probably just a big misunderstanding.*

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
Question: What will the reaction be here when Harris is awarded player of the game honors in their first playoff game?
Or when Dart takes home that Heisman and they win the natty, 😝

Attachments

• IMG_9942.png
    IMG_9942.png
    670.7 KB · Views: 5

campshelbydog1116

Oct 27, 2022
Fair point. When the University or Russell has a comment, I’ll pay attention.
If he did what is accused, he will have an opportunity to comment. As of right now, there is nothing but a bunch of b*tching and whining from people who have “trust me bro” sources on this. The fact that there have been no charges filed speaks a lot louder than whatever you’ve been told by someone’s dad.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
If he did what is accused, he will have an opportunity to comment. As of right now, there is nothing but a bunch of b*tching and whining from people who have “trust me bro” sources on this. The fact that there have been no charges filed speaks a lot louder than whatever you’ve been told by someone’s dad.
Not really. Four witness affidavits attesting to the assault along with his attorney documenting his injuries arent “trust me bro” sources. Not sure how you come to that
conclusion.

Reactions: patdog

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Not really. Four witness affidavits attesting to the assault along with his attorney documenting his injuries arent “trust me bro” sources. Not sure how you come to that
conclusion.
That guy 17'd around and found out. Its always best to know limits and he didn't.

Reactions: Anon1697564126

campshelbydog1116

Oct 27, 2022
conclusion.
Because *checks notes* no charges have been filed and it’s been 2-3 months post incident. It’s almost like there is more to the story than what 1 side has put out, or he would have already had charges filed against him. I guess for the first time in Mississippi State history we could have the police covering up sh*t for our athletes. A police department that will arrest Dak Prescott isn’t going to protect anyone.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Because *checks notes* no charges have been filed and it’s been 2-3 months post incident. It’s almost like there is more to the story than what 1 side has put out, or he would have already had charges filed against him. I guess for the first time in Mississippi State history we could have the police covering up sh*t for our athletes. A police department that will arrest Dak Prescott isn’t going to protect anyone.
So no charges being filed equates to innocence ? Im starting to understand why cities with Soros prosecutors have completely eliminated all crime. If no charges are ever filed then the crime never happened***

Reactions: patdog

campshelbydog1116

Oct 27, 2022
So no charges being filed equates to innocence ? Im starting to understand why cities with Soros prosecutors have completely eliminated all crime. If no charges are ever filed then the crime never happened***
You’re right man. Starkville is known to cover up everything for our athletes. What was I thinking. If frat daddy’s attorney said it’s so it must be so, regardless of the fact that the DA and police think otherwise. Everyone is out to get the poor innocent frat daddy. The white man is holding him down. We should riot IMO. This cannot stand. Burn down the cotton district in his honor.

Last edited:

PhiDawg

Aug 2, 2023
Still shaking my head at the Prescott arrest.....speeding with a beer or two on his breath. No .08 bac at all. Booked and mugshot on TMZ. All bc a cop wanted a big buck scalp. Cost him Top 3 Round money.

Lakedawg

Sep 20, 2014
You are welcome to your opinion.

Lakedawg

Sep 20, 2014
Went to school with Shawn. Know a lot about Lake…The guy in question in from Madison and not saying you don’t know the family but you also state that you haven’t spoken to the family in months. So… sit this one out lake
Not following your logic. What does it matter where I’m from and he is from?

MedDawg

Apr 24, 2009
conclusion.
So you have seen the affidavits?

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Fair point. When the University or Russell has a comment, I’ll pay attention.
It is not a fair point at all. Don't listen to that dude.

There is the victims statement.
Witness statements.
Russells confession over IM and his statement to SPD.
All support the victim's statement.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Some y'all need to get off your knees and have some morals.

Fight at the bowl game. Dui in 2023.
EB3DA28A-EA3B-49FA-8080-BDAEDE69CEA8.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 85Bears

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022

Well it’s not corruption. Starkville PD is like Booneville police when Northeast students come back. It’s time to rev up that justice court cash machine.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
The DA has Starkville PD Investigative case file. There are two Grand Jury's left this year. The DA office could present the case to a GJ at either, middle of football season. However we shall see.

Msdeltareb

Aug 26, 2014
Here you go Rebs. Show us what we should’ve done with Simmons. You certainly had opinions then. Time to pony up.
If he is suspended for more than just Furman do we get to carry the moral superiority trophy for a while?

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login