Is this the beginning for Ole MIss?...

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
If he is suspended for more than just do we get to carry the moral superiority trophy for a while?
Back to the Jeffrey Simmons deal. I knew an assistant coach from JS’s high school team when it went down. He mentioned that was the 2nd time his sister had been jumped on by the girl who JS got off his sister. I’d have done the same thing for my sister.

Reactions: MedDawg and patdog

patdog

May 28, 2007
Back to the Jeffrey Simmons deal. I knew an assistant coach from JS’s high school team when it went down. He mentioned that was the 2nd time his sister had been jumped on by the girl who JS got off his sister. I’d have done the same thing for my sister.
I’d hope anyone would have. I’m going to protect my sister, I don’t care who it is.

MedDawg

Apr 24, 2009
It is not a fair point at all. Don't listen to that dude.

There is the victims statement.
Witness statements.
Russells confession over IM and his statement to SPD.
All support the victim's statement.
Russell did NOT confess on IM. There were no specifics--he could have said I'm sorry to anything, like words exchanged. I don't know what his statement to SPD was.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Russell did NOT confess on IM. There were no specifics--he could have said I'm sorry to anything, like words exchanged. I don't know what his statement to SPD was.
Really? That’s your position? Just be honest and say you don’t care that Russell put a guy in the hospital for no reason because he can play football.

Reactions: 85Bears

MedDawg

Apr 24, 2009
Really? That’s your position? Just be honest and say you don’t care that Russell put a guy in the hospital for no reason because he can play football.
I'm just disputing that he confessed on IM. He didn't. Obviously a confession is better evidence than any witness statement. So as far as I know, we don't have a confession.

If he is guilty of a crime I hope he goes to jail. Just one guy getting hurt, even badly, is not itself evidence of a crime.

Also, just because YOU say "for no reason" doesn't make it true.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I'm just disputing that he confessed on IM. He didn't. Obviously a confession is better evidence than any witness statement. So as far as I know, we don't have a confession.

If he is guilty of a crime I hope he goes to jail. Just one guy getting hurt, even badly, is not itself evidence of a crime.

Also, just because YOU say "for no reason" doesn't make it true.
You’re really grasping at straws here. There’s very little doubt about what happened.

Reactions: 85Bears
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login