It’s time to pull Rogers permanently. He doesn’t have it

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Dr Evil Whatever GIF
Use pocket presence to create extra time.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Y’all are insane. We can’t change the OL. We CAN put in a QB that can give the OL a chance. Will shouldnt be playing QB for any team in the SEC this year.
Who the **** do we have to play quarterback? You are fixing to see really soon just how bad of shape we are in

I can promise you if we had a better quarterback, he would be in this game right now running for his life.

Reactions: DawgInThe256

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Who the **** do we have to play quarterback? You are fixing to see really soon just how bad of shape we are in

I can promise you if we had a better quarterback, he would be in this game right now running for his life.
Exactly.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
LSU'S defensIve line is on Will Rogers so fast after the ball is snapped that he's going to be injured very soon, and you mental giant will see why he's playing quarterback right now. He is not a great quarterback, but he is far from the only reason why we're getting the **** kicked out of us

NOBODY with a maroon shirt is playing worth a **** right now...nobody

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
He’s horrible. He misses throw after throw just like last year and the year before that. He’s always been horrible.

He can’t throw. He can’t run. And he has no guts. We would be better off putting a RB in at QB because Will brings nothing to the table.

He did the same thing last year and the year before that against LSU. He brings nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
It ain't Will. The offensive line is absolutely awful.
They are getting destroyed, but Rogers is playing like a scared little girl. If he’d throw a catchable ball, they wouldn’t be able to pin their ears back and come at him every play. That’s on him, not the OL.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
He’s horrible. He misses throw after throw just like last year and the year before that. He’s always been horrible.

He can’t throw. He can’t run. And he has no guts. We would be better off putting a RB in at QB because Will brings nothing to the table.

He did the same thing last year and the year before that against LSU. He brings nothing.
And this right here is the only reason why we're losing the game, right?

Pookieray

Oct 14, 2012

but he'd be fast enough to not take a 10yd sack, and generate more than 5 yds of offense!

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Will needs to stand and deliver. he needs to complete a pass in the face of the rush to build confidence. Should have that opportunity since he’s always facing a rush.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
They are getting destroyed, but Rogers is playing like a scared little girl. If he’d throw a catchable ball, they wouldn’t be able to pin their ears back and come at him every play. That’s on him, not the OL.
I've never thought he was all that good, but it wouldn't matter who is back there right now. The offensive line isn't even slowing up the LSU pass rush, never mind stopping it.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Clay Lyle

Sep 30, 2022
He’s stiff as an 80 year old man rolling out of the pocket. It’s time to try someone quicker. Rogers can’t get anymore inaccurate which is the knock on Wright.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Tell me again how Will could stop LSU from scoring another touchdown on the exact same play.

You guys are may get your wish soon with another quarterback, and then you'll see just how poor we are prepared as an entire team.

I don't know who drew up this Junior High Offense, but it's ridiculously bad

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I've never thought he was all that good, but it wouldn't matter who is back there right now. The offensive line isn't even slowing up the LSU pass rush, never mind stopping it.
You might as well give it up. He could get another 10,000 yards, and we'd still blame him for how bad we are as a team. He's just a favorite whipping boy, so you might as well quit n

muddawgs

Aug 22, 2012
Bowl streak ends this year.
Naw bro someone is going to come along and tell you how awesome Rogers is even though he's been missing wide open receivers and throwing behind his receivers for years. Hell today he's not even hitting the 5 yard routes.

Clay Lyle

Sep 30, 2022
Tell me again how Will could stop LSU from scoring another touchdown on the exact same play.

You guys are may get your wish soon with another quarterback, and then you'll see just how poor we are prepared as an entire team.

I don't know who drew up this Junior High Offense, but it's ridiculously bad
Give the defense more than 5 minutes to sit down.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I get that he’s being rushed, but if he can’t throw a quick route then we are doomed. He literally can’t throw past the LOS, and no matter how much time he does or doesn’t have, it’s on him to get rid of the ball quickly and accurately.

But, thanks to past regimes, we have no other 17ing options at QB.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login