It is time for the Airing of Grievances…

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
My Oak trees are still loaded with leaves and dropping them constantly.

Edited: somebody had to be the whiny S.O.B. with a very petty grievance.
This ain’t petty, this is a real problem. I’ve raked and hauled enough leaves this year to fill up a dozen swimming pools.

Reactions: thatsbaseball

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
I will never see a natty or even a SEC championship in my lifetime in football and basketball. The baseball natty helped ease the pain but from the looks of it might be a one and done in that sport. Whatever happen to our powerhouse disc golf team?.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Unshaved coochie.
Fox Tv GIF by Bob's Burgers

Reactions: M R DAWGS

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Not having golf course educate.

Screaming and throwing clubs after a shank or missed putt.

Golf is hard. You arnt good enough to get upset. Get over yourself.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Having to have the In-Laws Christmas every year at my house because my wife’s 3 sisters are too lazy to host it at their house.

Wesson Bulldog

Nov 3, 2015
NIL is killing true college football, what we grew up with anyways.

State should offer full rides to any in-state student that scores 32 on ACT, is valedictorian and has a 4.0+ in high school.

The game day traffic egress on campus is outdated and needs complete overhaul.

Davis Wade looks unkempt on the west side looking from east side. Scott Field is as good as ever.

Reactions: M R DAWGS

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
It can’t kill all of them. You’re basically overwhelming the antibiotic with more probiotics than it can kill. You may still have some stomach problems but they won’t be as bad.
Probiotics helped me a lot when I was on heavy doses of Vancomycin.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Pop-up ads
Slow drivers in the left lane
Might want to start getting used to controlling your speed. Lot of states are now tinkering with black box auto GPS to send heavy footers nice driving award invoices to the car owner's home. Go a little fast, maybe a small invoice to the state......go real fast and you may want to check into installment payment plans. Before long.....won't be a need for highway patrol to pull over speeders unless you finally get a warrant for not paying. Big Tech baby!!

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
People with a lack of self space awareness drive me nuts. Get off your phone in the middle of the grocery aisle with a buggy.
I just start yelling "EXCUSE ME" Double points if you get a dirty look.

And as long as we're on grocery stores - my town has been flooded with retirees who get dragged along to the grocery store, don't want to be there, so stand around in the isles like idiots making it harder for everybody else.

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Pop-up ads
Slow drivers in the left lane
I guess I'm one of those slow drivers in the middle lane. I'm doing 80 in a 75 mph zone, and cars are passing me in the left and right lanes, doing around 90 to 100 mph on the toll road. I finally just started taking the frontage road.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
The displays they've started putting into the middle of grocery store aisles that restrict the aisle to a single lane. Get rid of those.

Also, make sure you keep enough of an item in the place I'm used to finding it. Moving all the tostitos to an end cap is a pain in the arse.

Reactions: patdog

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Not having golf course educate.

Screaming and throwing clubs after a shank or missed putt.

Golf is hard. You arnt good enough to get upset. Get over yourself.
Nope, sex and throwing a golf club are two of the greatest stress relievers known to man.
mlb GIF by SB Nation

• Haha
Reactions: Lettuce

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
People with a lack of self space awareness drive me nuts. Get off your phone in the middle of the grocery aisle with a buggy.
...tangent to that...I know you mean the ones on speaker, but here, they are on their phone because they are door dashing...which brings my small space grievance...our little planned community has so many lazy *** people who are too busy at home that the door dash people from the next county come up and hang out in the grocery (and my) parking lot waiting for that next dash. Of course these folks spend far too much time wandering the store because they have zero clue where anything is.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login