It is time for the Airing of Grievances…

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
This 17ing stomach bug 6 of my family members have, including myself. I think I'm on the better side of it now, but others are not.

I've never been this sick in my life since my infant started going to day care ...& it's an expensive specialized school due to his diagnosis.

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
- People that talk on speakerphone in public places
- Family that come to town sick and don’t get why you don’t want to do Christmas with them
- People that scream profanities in public spaces and dare you to say something

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
Morgan & Morgan and Jerry Lake commercials. Thank goodness this should be the last Christmas for the latter.
Wrong ambulance chaser to have a grievance about.

Richard Swartz is the worst. And we have to see that goob on our video board every home game wearing maroon, knowing he is a Landshark fan

Reactions: trob115

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Posters who rarely, if ever, comment on MSU sports or sports in general, but feel the need to air their politics in ever thread were they see an opening.
And by “air their politics”, what we’re really talking about here is… here’s my opinion, please respect it because I’m already living in an oppressed society where my views aren’t valued. Oh, but your opinion that disagrees with me? Yeah, it’s stupid and you’re a moron

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Since I’m watching football, here’s one that comes to mind. Whoever the MFer was that took the new game-shortening rules into account and decided… sweet, now we can add more commercials

that guy needs a serious *** whipping

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Playing against Josh Allen with ANY Bills player on your fantasy team. That ball hog POS had made all of Buffalo’s weapons hit or miss. Diggs had had a pathetic year, due to really no fault of his own.

Also, 17 fantasy football.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
In as far as fancy football, how about losing your starting quarterback at the beginning of playoffs who has gotten points all season, pick a backup just so you might get some points only to have him get hurt in the next game.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
People that don't get NIL it totally outside the control of any university and that is the whole point.

Then those same people that want it like it was. I mean child labor and Indentured servitude were sure a great for the Robber Barons and keeping cost of goods down. Let's go back to that.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
People that don't get NIL it totally outside the control of any university and that is the whole point.

Then those same people that want it like it was. I mean child labor and Indentured servitude were sure a great for the Robber Barons and keeping cost of goods down. Let's go back to that.

The typical Christmas Eve Robber Baron argument.

Whatever Bruce***

Reactions: HammerOfTheDogs

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
To the late @dogeater. With love:

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
Home Alone is a God-awful movie, as is about 80% of NL's Christmas Vacation. I used to be able to sit down and watch that crap but now it makes me want to destroy **** when I watch it.

Reactions: Fritz! and patdog

Fritz!

Oct 16, 2014
Wrong ambulance chaser to have a grievance about.

Richard Swartz is the worst. And we have to see that goob on our video board every home game wearing maroon, knowing he is a Landshark fan
I’ll give you the Dick Black part, but I have a real problem with that Flarda yankee and his progeny inundating our local airwaves, just saying.

And,,,,,,Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
I guess I'm one of those slow drivers in the middle lane. I'm doing 80 in a 75 mph zone, and cars are passing me in the left and right lanes, doing around 90 to 100 mph on the toll road. I finally just started taking the frontage road.
Let me guess...Hwy. 130 around Austin. Otherwise, I-35 is a parking lot between 6 AM- 8 PM.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
The displays they've started putting into the middle of grocery store aisles that restrict the aisle to a single lane. Get rid of those.

Also, make sure you keep enough of an item in the place I'm used to finding it. Moving all the tostitos to an end cap is a pain in the arse.
WalMarts switching their aisles every three months. I look for bread where my bread normally is, instead there's ketchup. Spoke with the people doing it, they say Walmart does that because by looking for your items you may buy more stuff. No, it makes me want to go to the Aldi or HEB down the road.

Reactions: UpTheMiddlex3Punt

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
WalMarts switching their aisles every three months. I look for bread where my bread normally is, instead there's ketchup. Spoke with the people doing it, they say Walmart does that because by looking for your items you may buy more stuff. No, it makes me want to go to the Aldi or HEB down the road.
16 check out lines and only one cashier. Self checkout line extends back to the donut section.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Home Alone is a God-awful movie, as is about 80% of NL's Christmas Vacation. I used to be able to sit down and watch that crap but now it makes me want to destroy **** when I watch it.

Interesting perspective. Let's just say I'm glad you're in a different family from mine.

• Haha
Reactions: BoDawg.sixpack

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
Parts of Home Alone I didn't really get until I was older, like Uncle Frank being a total cheapskate mooch (and quite possibly a sex predator) or the fact that all of his family are not just mean but really horrible people. My theory is that the movie is an older Kevin's recounting to his own kids of a time he was accidentally left at home for a few hours.

Christmas Vacation gets better every time I watch it. Clark represents every cringe and over the top tendency dads have but need to actively keep suppressed.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login