It was a damn fumble ok...

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
It was the interception when we were driving, and it was the fumble he recovered. We settled for a field goal not a TD. Then it was it was the fumble that looked like a pass. Go either way but it was a second fumble. Those three plays cost us the game.

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
The real screw you call was the interception with the defender stepping out of bounds on his own, jumping from out of bounds and intercepting the ball without ever getting established back in bounds.
Why can the defender go out of bounds and be the first to touch the ball, but the receiver cannot?

Reactions: Crazy Cotton

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
The real screw you call was the interception with the defender stepping out of bounds on his own, jumping from out of bounds and intercepting the ball without ever getting established back in bounds.
Why can the defender go out of bounds and be the first to touch the ball, but the receiver cannot?
I would be willing to beat the wrong call was made on that play, but the SEC does not make public this stuff unless the fans start to really raise hell. Then it takes multiple fan bases raising hell at the same time about different stuff. We will never know.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Illegal touching can only be called on the offense. Those rules don’t apply to a defender. I thought the same but had to look it up after that play.
It still makes zero sense for it to be an interception. If a defender goes out of bounds and doesn't 'establish' himself back in the field of play, it should at worst be an incomplete pass. Not an interception.

If the defender is standing out of bounds and catches the ball, that's not an interception is it? Then why would a guy who hasn't officially gotten back in bounds yet be able to flip the possession?

These questions aren't necessarily for you, just throwing them out there for anyone who might understand this apparently stupid 17'ing rule.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Really? I'm arguing a pro-MSU position. If you want to argue an anti-MSU line the have at it. I guess that's cool to you.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
you're obsessed tv land GIF by YoungerTV're obsessed tv land GIF by YoungerTV

He throws for 487 yards, but it's his fault an opposing DL hit his hand while he was passing.

He made mistakes; he is not an NFL-caliber QB, but GD... I'm starting to think he 17ed a female in your harem.
The guy can't do anything good enough for you. He can't even get hit correctly. SMH
He is just upset Will had a good game. For him it was an open and shut case against Will having success this season. He's committed to finding as much fault to continue pleading his case. Seen it a thousand times. He's right and we are wrong. Same with crazy folks. They think everyone else are crazy.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login