I've run out of cuss words

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Been working on my jeep to replace the piece of **** plastic *** Dodge ******** plastic oil cooler housing that sits on top of the engine. It's about an hour and a half job if you know how to handle. Got that done and a mother17ing sensor goes out. Well it's under the ...GD oil cooler housing. So, I go to pull it off again and one bolt wouldn't come loose. It strips. I put an extractor on it and it doesn't work. It's in a tight *** spot. I've burned up my extended cussing vocabulary. I've thrown tools and I've lost two 17ing 10mm sockets. I still can't get that son of a ***** off. I'll pay someone good money to get that **** of a 17ing bolt out without tearing up anything. Name your 17ing price.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Name your 17ing price.
Cue @Lucifer Morningstar

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Been working on my jeep to replace the piece of **** plastic *** Dodge ******** plastic oil cooler housing that sits on top of the engine. It's about an hour and a half job if you know how to handle. Got that done and a mother17ing sensor goes out. Well it's under the ...GD oil cooler housing. So, I go to pull it off again and one bolt wouldn't come loose. It strips. I put an extractor on it and it doesn't work. It's in a tight *** spot. I've burned up my extended cussing vocabulary. I've thrown tools and I've lost two 17ing 10mm sockets. I still can't get that son of a ***** off. I'll pay someone good money to get that **** of a 17ing bolt out without tearing up anything. Name your 17ing price.
I just changed the thermostat out in my 2015 JKU, fortunately, no complications other than spilling way more antifreeze than I intended and I'm still bleeding air out.

I have a Honda Pioneer SxS, I don't know if the bolts are just cheap or over-torqued or both, but I've stripped several.

3000lbchicken

May 1, 2006
Make sure your 10 yo son is holding a flashlight at the wrong angle so he can get a good cussing too like my ol man used to do. Good times.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
When you get finished with that, my windshield washer reservoir froze and cracked during freezmageddon a few weeks ago. New tank came in today. It gonna be a ***** to replace. I'm 57 years old and I've replaced two of those tanks in my life, both in the last month.

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
The best mechanic cuss I ever heard was from a New Orleans Italian working on a Toyota Tacoma. “17’in jap piece of *****, I’m glad y’all lost the war.”

Fritz!

Oct 16, 2014
Probably going to try to weld a nut onto the bolt. It's tricky due to location but I think I can do it.
Assumed you tried two nuts, weld that 17er on there right, and it’ll either come out or shear at the (presumably) aluminum. Hope it works.
ETA: If you have time, Kroil is your friend.

Reactions: MaxwellSmart

MagnoliaHunter

Jan 23, 2007
If you can't get to it to weld it with a welder, try JB Weld. I used it get an exhaust header bolt out that the head had broken off of when I was taking it out. There as enough of the bolt sticking out to attach to. Put tape or paper under the nut to be sure none of the JB Weld goes where it shouldn't. Rough up the bolt so the JB Weld will stick better. Let it sit for 24 hours. Then work it back and forth, don't he-man up on it.

I used to race motocross and I saw a guy use JB Weld to fix a broken weld where swingarm mounts on the pivot collar that attaches the swingarm to the frame. This dude was pro rider not some slow dude. He went out and won. I think he kept racing it like that as long as he had the bike.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I was a horrid mechanic, plumber, electrician, and carpenter. I tried, cursed, and failed like you until my brother, who did all those things and more, told me everyone is good at something, and it's better to not 17 around, get pissed, and go ahead and does my diligence and finds someone to do those things

He knew how I felt whenever he thought about trying to do the things I was good at doing.

None of this works if you're someone who has to do everything or thinks they can do everything themselves.

kb549

Oct 6, 2014
Have you tried ******** ******* the ********** *******ing *******-n-***** a ******* mother-in-law ********?
Or just plain ol’ ******* ****** **** **?

those usually work for me when I start throwing stuff. I had me 2 of them marijuana cigarette bowls tonight. A little Motor Breath (27.9%) and some Garlic Drip (26.3%). Fuzzy photo. The stars weee amazing tonight, so I turned the lights out and toked out. Michigan puts out some good smoke. Ready to see what the Mississippi boys have been growing (hopefully next Friday if the State doesn’t ******* *******-it ********ing up to get Tater’s tots off for him).

Goodnight gentlemen and scholars.

Attachments

• F501DE99-8456-4818-BE7E-527DF4FFFF76.jpeg
    F501DE99-8456-4818-BE7E-527DF4FFFF76.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 6

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
One thing i learned from years of holding the flashlight (always in the wrong place of course) for my dad, is that a car can’t be fixed without saying a million curse words while fixing it.

dawgoneyall

Nov 11, 2007
Sell it to an old miss fan

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
One thing i learned from years of holding the flashlight (always in the wrong place of course) for my dad, is that a car can’t be fixed without saying a million curse words while fixing it.
It's 50 shades of mother17er. At one point last night, I think I threatened to whip gods *** or he mine, I can't remember, because I was rage blind.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
In my younger days I tried fixing EVERYTHING, not any more.

One of my favorite episodes here. If you're not an Andy fan their freezer is going out and Aunt Bee buys a side of beef and is worried about the freezer. Any time anything breaks in our house (unless its just super simple to fix) my wife always says "Just call the Man!"

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
We must be related! Fit and tool throwing goes with most repair jobs with me.

Conman90

Mar 3, 2008
Had that fixed on mine last month. Paid a shop 900 bucks. Slept like a baby. Jeep runs great.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I was a horrid mechanic, plumber, electrician, and carpenter. I tried, cursed, and failed like you until my brother, who did all those things and more, told me everyone is good at something, and it's better to not 17 around, get pissed, and go ahead and does my diligence and finds someone to do those things

He knew how I felt whenever he thought about trying to do the things I was good at doing.

None of this works if you're someone who has to do everything or thinks they can do everything themselves.
Have you ever had the experience in Autozone or whatever, when you want to buy a part and ask the guy how to put it on, and he does this illustration with his hands, he goes on for like 20 minutes with all this mechanical shizz and you just finally say "17 it I'll take it to the shop". I mean I know the guy is trying to nice but damn.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login