Jake Mangum

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Yep. This may come as a shock to you, but there are high school hitters (and pitchers!) that are selected in the 1st round of the MLB draft every year.

Because….drumroll….some of them have the ability to hit at an MLB level. The strongest indicator that they would be ready to have success at that level is….drumroll…..success in AA and AAA.

You aren’t special my guy. I’ve been to dozens of MLB games too….all over the country. Been to even more minor league games, and attended MSU / SEC games regularly since I was 5 years old.

Didn’t read any of this.
I wouldnt have read any of it either if i were you. Its all facts that basically show how big of an idiot you are when it comes to anything baseball knowledge related.

Simply put if anyone in the baseball world thought anyhting remotely close to the way you think about Mangum or his skill set... he'd be on a 40 man roster somewhere. he isnt. And hasnt been and likely never will be. Think I will trust the people that make projections AND the many baseball people inside baseball organziations over your views on baseball.... seems like my view lines up with theirs more than yours do... which isnt a shocker

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I wouldnt have read any of it either if i were you. Its all facts that basically show how big of an idiot you are when it comes to anything baseball knowledge related.

Simply put if anyone in the baseball world thought anyhting remotely close to the way you think about Mangum or his skill set... he'd be on a 40 man roster somewhere. he isnt. And hasnt been and likely never will be. Think I will trust the people that make projections AND the many baseball people inside baseball organziations over your views on baseball.... seems like my view lines up with theirs more than yours do... which isnt a shocker

• Haha
Reactions: Bhamdawg1725

HotMop

May 8, 2006
Colton Lebetter is listed as a higher prospect than Mangum...let that sink in.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
Jake has to hit at least a few HRs. Pete Rose hit about 150 during his 20+ year career. Let Will Clark give him some hitting instructions on developing more power.

He has 6 this year. Rose averaged around 7 hr's a year. Jake wouldn't be too far from that if he played a full 162 game season but yeah, he needs more pop no doubt.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login