Jamon Hughes' Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonedaddy401

Aug 3, 2012
He wasn't drivin a 2008, its a late 80's lincoln that barely runs. Jamon is avery good friend of mine. We talk everyday and see each other in some capicity everyday. He is very upset about this. He feels like he let his team and his family down. I have talked to him at length about this and he understands what he did was against the law and he is ready to deal with the consequences like a man.

Jamon is a really good guy who is just very young in alot of ways. He has really made a good push in the class room lately and was really fired up about next year.

Just wanted to clear up the car situation. It is an old red Lincoln that barely runs. When I told Jamon that they said it was a 2008 he just shook his head and laughed. Trust me his car is far from a 2008. More like a 1988 if I had to guess.

bonedaddy401

Aug 3, 2012
He wasn't drivin a 2008, its a late 80's lincoln that barely runs. Jamon is avery good friend of mine. We talk everyday and see each other in some capicity everyday. He is very upset about this. He feels like he let his team and his family down. I have talked to him at length about this and he understands what he did was against the law and he is ready to deal with the consequences like a man.

Jamon is a really good guy who is just very young in alot of ways. He has really made a good push in the class room lately and was really fired up about next year.

Just wanted to clear up the car situation. It is an old red Lincoln that barely runs. When I told Jamon that they said it was a 2008 he just shook his head and laughed. Trust me his car is far from a 2008. More like a 1988 if I had to guess.

G

Goat Holder

and everything will be fine. He may be out a grand or so. Somebody will pick up the tab. Maybe the cop won't show up or something.

redfish66

Nov 15, 2005
what was he doing drinking at noon on a practice day.

at least wait until after practice.

bonedaddy401

Aug 3, 2012
It was their off day. Still, it does not make it ok to just start boozing during the day. I see your point, and made this point when talking to Jamon yesterday.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
I'm glad he realizes what he did was wrong and all of that. Everybody makes mistakes. A lot of people drove around when maybe they shouldn't have while in college at least once. It's stupid, but at the time you don't always realize that. He still has to pay for his mistake, but hopefully he'll learn from it.

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
Yeah nothing like being ****-faced by 11am..
Take a big nap after lunch...

Wake up in the middle of the afternoon and have no idea what happened..

RivaDawg

Feb 26, 2008
You've never started the day with Bloody Mary's, moved to beer for the afternoon, a whiskey drink before dinner, and wine with dinner? I call it "batting the cycle", but maybe that's just me.

graddawg

Jun 4, 2007
at State were when I would go directly from class around noon on Wednesdays to Flos and start partaking in "2 for 1 Wednesdays." I would have blown way more than a .05 by 5:00pm. Damn I miss that place.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
Exactly. JP forced several bouts of early drinking while I was at State. Well really, home games during the final 3 years of Jackie's tenure and alcohol went hand in hand.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I thought he blew .05 at 5:30. Who has never been .05 at 5:30 before?

DovaDawg

Aug 28, 2007
Man I miss Flo's

We would head right after class and start drinking pitchers.
Go up stairs to throw darts and launch it clear out the door.
It's a wonder nobody ever had a dart related injury.

oem

Feb 23, 2008
MSU student having a couple of beers on an off day. Wrong.

fishwater throwing back a few jack and cokes while shooting a firearm. Perfectly OK.

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
Quote:_________________________________________________throwing back a few jack and cokes while shooting a firearm_________________________________________________

Actually it is just a flask of Jack Daniels..

And for the record I have never shot anyone...

oem

Feb 23, 2008
Quote:_________________________________________________And for the record I have never shot anyone_________________________________________________

That's not true. You shoot yourself in the foot here about once a day.

imissplatinumplus

Dec 13, 2006
students just dont know what they are missing. Wed night specials, band playing in the living room so loud that you cant even begin to carry on a converstion. The back side/back porch packed with sorority rows finest smoking on vatage lights. No parking, getting stuck in that stupid little parking lot in the back. those were the days.

Status
Not open for further replies.