Jeffery Pittman: He gone

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Where's he going this late? Hopefully has a landing spot already.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
What in the world? Did he see something on the pack he didn't like? Or is this about starkvegas not having a target store?

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
He looked good in the Spring Game. I guess he was told he wasn't in the plans. Should have been told that before the portal closed. The Bears could have used his Spring videos to assess if he could help them. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: BoDawg.sixpack

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
Maybe they are selling out hard to get Wommack. I mean, he already has offers from All 16 SEC schools and is currently a Notre Dame lean.

RiverCityDawg

Dec 30, 2009
He looked good in the Spring Game. I guess he was told he wasn't in the plans. Should have been told that before the portal closed. The Bears could have used his Spring videos to assess if he could help them. 😳
You think they cut him the week before the season just because he wasn't in the plans? No. It was disciplinary.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Where’d you get that, Rosey? After he’s gone? LOLOLOL you freaking sheep

Either way, he needed to be gone, as does Demooooontay

• Haha
Reactions: TXDawg.sixpack

campshelbydog1116

Oct 27, 2022
Where’d you get that, Rosey? After he’s gone? LOLOLOL you freaking sheep

Either way, he needed to be gone, as does Demooooontay
I got it from the paid site of this board. My apologies. I should have known the guy who has had to create 75 usernames on this board knows more than the people who cover the team for a living.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
It's interesting to me that Lebby sees so much more in Lee than the previous staff. I hope his confidence is rewarded.

Reactions: onewoof

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
Only fair to say Von has been incredibly intentional every time he enters that building. Plus he plays with great physicality

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I got it from the paid site of this board. My apologies. I should have known the guy who has had to create 75 usernames on this board knows more than the people who cover the team for a living.
Sure they know more, but they also carry water. Big time. Their job depends on it.

Pittman was a decent player. We saw that last year. But we have others, and now that he’s gone, of course they are saying he was 4th string.

That’s also why they won’t call out Russell.

Reactions: 85Bears

campshelbydog1116

Oct 27, 2022
Sure they know more, but they also carry water. Big time. Their job depends on it.

Pittman was a decent player. We saw that last year. But we have others, and now that he’s gone, of course they are saying he was 4th string.

That’s also why they won’t call out Russell.
Robbie is one of the most negative reporters in the history of MSU athletics (and I like him). He’s not toting water and he has had him low on the depth chart for a while. Not just today. People aren’t calling out Russell because he’s not been charged. The CL isn’t reporting on it and they have never shied away from sh*tting on State.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Because he nearly killed a guy?

Something is up with this deal here man.

If he hasnt been criminally charged by now I'm doubting the near-deathedness of the victim. Probably should have sat him a game, but oh well. Seems like an oddly dead horse to beat unless the recipient of said beatingwas family.

Anyways, at this point it's a civil issue if even that is being pursued.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Dude if you believe every single claim that a "trial lawyer" claims about the injuries to his client... I just don't know what to say. They are known to never once exaggerate things. Not ever.
He’s not a “trial lawyer” making claims prepping a civil case. He’s a lawyer making claims and providing affidavits from witnesses because he doesn’t want the police and/or da to sweep it under the rug.

If he was an ambulance chaser trying to inflate damages for a civil case, he wouldn’t be trying to push for serious criminal charges. He’d be wanting him to have a good year and get drafted so there is actual money to collect.
Not everybody is a sellout for money or for the chance of making a (hopefully at least) mediocre football season slightly less mediocre.

Reactions: Maroon13

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
beating a dead horse wtf GIF

Reactions: NTDawg and onewoof
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login