Joe Brady

JWSDawgs

Mar 16, 2021
I know he was a hot shot name with Burrow and LSU. Whatever happened to him? Does anyone know if he was considered as a candidate for head coach when we were looking?

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
He is the OC with the Bills currently. He has not lit the world on fire since that LSU run, but I guess anything might be better than what we currently have as it turns out. Too early to make that judgement on Lebby, but I will say I do not like the whole not being able to say anything good. As others have pointed out even when Mullen or JWS were bad early you got this sense the team was responding to them and beginning to turn a corner even early on. I get that exact opposite feeling with Lebby.

Reactions: Doubledawgblitz

JWSDawgs

Mar 16, 2021
I don’t understand why he was not given a look during the coaching search. Seems like he has a more impressive OC resume than Lebby.

FormerBully

Sep 2, 2022
I don’t understand why he was not given a look during the coaching search. Seems like he has a more impressive OC resume than Lebby.
He only spent one year in college and is a NFL guy. He also was not the OC the year LSU won it all just passing game OC. Also, he was let go at Carolina. If we consider him we are stupid.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Hell some were all on board for Joe
Judge. Sad to say we'd still be lacking at this point.
We have some dumb fans that like to experiment with coordinators position coaches with no head coaching experience building a program and doing it with less talent, i prefer coaches like leach, Mullen, Malzahn, cignetti that do more with less and have proven it. Would coaches like that which fit that description be interested in msu? Probably not any more since we decided to experiment with Arnett for a season and now with lebby. Dug is in a whole. I hope lebby can dig us out because we are rock bottom right now