John Cena Retiring..

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
There will never be another quite like you:

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

Herbert Nenninger

Feb 9, 2019
He’s actually written several children’s books about a little monster truck named Elbow Grease. When we see him on a commercial, my son refers to him as Elbow Grease.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
The guy does commercials, TV, and movies. On top of that he does more Make a Wish requests than any other person. I don’t see how he has time. Plus there is no reason for someone with his income putting themselves through the pain of wrestling at 47 years old.

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014
The guy does commercials, TV, and movies. On top of that he does more Make a Wish requests than any other person. I don’t see how he has time. Plus there is no reason for someone with his income putting themselves through the pain of wrestling at 47 years old.
I heard about his Make a Wish record. Props to him. That's awesome.

I saw of a video of him doing one wkth a kid. His handler was telling him he had to leave to make an appearance time and he turned around and told his handler they can wait and he was here with this kid. As far as I'm concerned, that's the right answer.

Love him or hate him on the wrestling scene, and I never really liked him there, he seems like a stand up guy.

Reactions: Chesusdog

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
Yeah his work with Make a Wish is the coolest thing he has done. It’s awesome how much he puts into that foundation

Reactions: Chesusdog

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
How many times has The Rock retired and come back to the ring again? Cena is on that same trajectory...

Reactions: Seinfeld

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
How many times has The Rock retired and come back to the ring again? Cena is on that same trajectory...
Yep, if WWE was able to bring HBK and Stone Cold out of retirement, there is zero chance that Cena won’t make a surprise return somewhere down the line as well

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login