Jolly Roger Helmets

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
Leach would definitely want us to play.

I could also see him saying something like "what would I care? I'm dead."
100% he would say this. Or maybe "Tell your fat little girlfriends to bring a bunch of fish sandwiches and ya'll do whatever makes you happy. As long as they're not eating candy corn."

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Now that I think about it, I would love for us to wear plain black jerseys with STATE across the front. No names or anything on the back, just numbers. We could wear white pants, if black pants aren't available.

That almost seems simple enough for Adidas to accomplish, but they would have to find a factory in North America to make them. Maybe one game next year?
I think it should be bowl game this year would be another win for our interim AD!

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
I’d imagine that most teams across the country will be wearing some sort of tribute patch/decal…

PirateBay

Jan 9, 2020
I mean there is no way it’s that difficult to get decals.

Hell, we have like 3 weeks. I can have Amazon send me an airbrush and put permanent ones on in that amount of time. Thats including the time it takes me to learn how to airbrush and make stencils for the tape.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

Clay Lyle

Sep 30, 2022
During the Boston Marathon bombing fundraiser, we were somehow able to use the Red Sox “B” logo on those caps. I’m sure that required permission. You’d think Tampa Bay would grant us the same kind of courtesy.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login