JT Ginn

msugrad2003

Aug 27, 2013
I was talking with his mom today, as our jobs sometimes overlap.
I asked if he would be buying a home in Oakland. She said no, not for a while. However, he would be staying with Garner Minchew. How cool would that be!?!? Oh to be young again

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Why would he be staying with Gardner Minshew in Vegas? The A's will be playing in Sacramento through 2027 and Las Vegas is a 9 hour drive from there.

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
The A’s AAA affiliate is in Las Vegas. JT will most likely still spend some time there. I’m sure that’s the connection.
I would hope that one of our fans wouldn't tell an MLB player "Hey I know you've made it to the big leagues, but we all know you're more of a minor league kind of guy - you should probably consider buying a home in the AAA city!"

Bhamdawg1725

Dec 15, 2023
I would hope that one of our fans wouldn't tell an MLB player "Hey I know you've made it to the big leagues, but we all know you're more of a minor league kind of guy - you should probably consider buying a home in the AAA city!"
I was referencing the crashing with Gardner Minshew claim someone posted. And why he might possibly be doing that some.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login