Just so I’m clear…..

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
Prime tells kids they being soft and it’s hilarious and everyone look at this video of him being straight up with these kids. Let’s have college game day segments on him. This is great.

Leach “allegedly” tells players they are being soft and it’s an Andy Kennedy international altercation? With “I feel ya’s” coming from everywhere.

ok. Got it.

Last edited:

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Prime tells kids they being soft and it’s hilarious and everyone look at this video of him being straight up with these kids. Let’s have college game day segments on him. This is great.

Leach “allegedly” tells players they are being soft and it’s an And Kennedy international event? With “I feel ya’s” coming from everywhere.

ok. Got it.

That is correct!

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
We should have worked harder as a state and fan base so we could give more to this fine upcoming American**

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022

Leach “allegedly” tells players they are being soft and it’s an Andy Kennedy international altercation? With “I feel ya’s” coming from everywhere.

ok. Got it.
Fantastic point

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014

ok. Got it.
Let's see old white guy coach who has never actually suited up and played the game calls a guy soft versus highly talented big time career nfl guy calls them soft is not the same. One of those guys has been there one of them hasn't

Reactions: Dawgg

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Let's see old white guy coach who has never actually suited up and played the game calls a guy soft versus highly talented big time career nfl guy calls them soft is not the same. One of those guys has been there one of them hasn't

Are we talking mentally soft or physically soft? I'm an old white dude that hasn't suited up since high school and I can promise you I can tell if someone is mentally soft if I'm around them long enough.

I'm not saying he is or he isn't but one doesn't require being a certain ethnicity or having a nfl pedigree to determine.

Reactions: drumrcraig

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
You are right. Leach never played football. In College (BYU), he actually played Rugby

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login