Kentucky Sixpack trip

Bourbon Dog

Sep 28, 2022
There was discussion earlier this year about a Sixpack member trip to the Kentucky game. Is this still happening? If so, what are the details. I am driving up Friday morning and wanted join if possible.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
There was discussion earlier this year about a Sixpack member trip to the Kentucky game. Is this still happening? If so, what are the details. I am driving up Friday morning and wanted join if possible.
If you get to the Christmas tree, you've gone too far.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
If I recall correctly, either tacodawg or his corpse will be somewhere within a 2 hour radius of Lexington.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
I am meeting some folks sixpackers in Kentucky this week. We will be Louisville until Saturday then headed to Lexington on Saturday. Let me know if you need more details.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I wasn’t planning to be there, but I’m in Lexington now and have been here since Friday. Watched them look awful in a loss to SC last weekend. Would also highly recommend an afternoon at Keeneland if you have time. Looking forward to the game this weekend, but I’ll be with UK fans. Friend of mine got the tickets

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
.. I’m in Lexington now and have been here since Friday. .... Looking forward to the game this weekend, but I’ll be with UK fans. Friend of mine got the tickets
That's a long time to be behind enemy lines. Did you grow a line beard, start vaping, and get a late 90's model Pontiac Grand Am in order to blend in with the locals?

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
That's a long time to be behind enemy lines. Did you grow a line beard, start vaping, and get a late 90's model Pontiac Grand Am in order to blend in with the locals?
The Grand Am has me cackling on the work toilet. People are asking questions. Thank you for a Tuesday smile

Reactions: JoeLee'sSocks

Herbert Nenninger

Feb 9, 2019
Went to keeneland for the first time last weekend. Cool experience but the level of douchery amongst those Kentucky boys is impressive. More mustaches and tight pants than I could ever stand to see. But I looked good in my maroon. seemed to be a combo of folks with lots of money and folks pretending to have lots of money.
We were walking away after a random low level race. Two normal guys in their twenties were walking behind us. One calmly said, “yeah I just lost 300 grand on that race”. I almost swallowed my uvula.

Bourbon Dog

Sep 28, 2022
Definitely going to hit Keeneland either Friday afternoon or Saturday. It is way nicer than Churchill Downs where the Derby is run.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Went to keeneland for the first time last weekend. Cool experience but the level of douchery amongst those Kentucky boys is impressive. More mustaches and tight pants than I could ever stand to see. But I looked good in my maroon. seemed to be a combo of folks with lots of money and folks pretending to have lots of money.
We were walking away after a random low level race. Two normal guys in their twenties were walking behind us. One calmly said, “yeah I just lost 300 grand on that race”. I almost swallowed my uvula.
I was there on Sunday. Agree on the douche-factor but it was nice to have the race action and time to get drinks in between. Didn’t feel overcrowded either

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022

Its like they say….you’ve got to have it to be able to lose it. Anybody that actually has $300k that is liquid likely isn’t even sweating it.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
road trip car GIF

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login