Kiffin decided to talk sh*t

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
It’s incredibly naive to think that the tables won’t turn on them at some point. Seen it happen too many times in this rivalry. One side gets its crap together, beats the other one regularly, starts to feel too good about themselves, inevitably declines, and then the cycle starts over again. Been that way for decades.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
I think if they make the playoffs Kiffin is gone after this year, probably HC Pete G after that.

Reactions: dgsmith15

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
It’s incredibly naive to think that the tables won’t turn on them at some point. Seen it happen too many times in this rivalry. One side gets its crap together, beats the other one regularly, starts to feel too good about themselves, inevitably declines, and then the cycle starts over again. Been that way for decades.
Good ole MSU let’s sit on our @SS logic there. Times are different now in this world.

• Sad
Reactions: Anon1697564126

MagicDawg

Nov 11, 2010
It wasn't $#!+ when Mullen said it.
It isn't $#!+ when Kiffin says it.

We were, for the purposes of this cycle, going in a terrible direction.
They were not.

Whatever the reasons, it's an objectively true statement. New staff seems to have us pulling out of the dive, thankfully.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Our coach has only been here three weeks or so and Kiffin has been here four years. They only finished 10 spots ahead of us. Give me a break. Let our coach get his footing and lay of the land. They will have a good season next year but not because they are really good. Again, they have an easy schedule. It lined up good for them and that line up in scheduling will change.

dogeater

Jan 24, 2020
I mean we gotta get our crap together still, sure. But I think we have the right idea now on what we’re trying to do. Just may take a little while to get there.
What is this 'right idea' you refer to...seems very nebulous. How do you compete with the top half of the conference without a competitive NIL?

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
What is this 'right idea' you refer to...seems very nebulous. How do you compete with the top half of the conference without a competitive NIL?

You actually try. I do not believe we were under Cohen and Leach. I think Arnett tried but he just wasn’t good at…. Well much of anything.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
The new regime (Selmon, Lebby, Jans, etc) are obviously embracing he portal and NIL. Lebby’s done more in 3 weeks to support the Bulldog Initiative than Cohen & Leach combined.

It’s obvious that things are headed in a different direction now. It’s unfortunate that we fell so far behind under Cohen.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Remember when all those cock gobblers blamed Mullen for supposedly making the rivalry toxic but they drool at every petty little tweet that their current primadona coach puts out? ***** *** little pussies
They like Michael Bolton’s music.****

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

I’m sure this will in no way come back to bite him at some point in the future. It worked so well for Nutt***

Someone Beat GIF

He's emotionally a child and I could care less what this eternal fraternity boy has to say.

Taz_Man

Nov 9, 2017
We have some sensitive people on this board who are looking for anything to get mad about. Tell me where Kiffin is wrong with his comment. Maybe blame the reporter for asking such a dumb question. The answer was obvious and the truth. How should he have answered it? Just remember things can change quickly.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login