Kirby will name the score in Tuscalooser next year

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Book It Tony Khan GIF by AEWonTV

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Tried to bet you last night but you biitched out as usual, Saban done
After Texas had a 10 point lead. Total b*tch move, but I’m not surprised. You are obviously broke AF and want people to just give you sh*t lol.

Since Saban is done, it should be easy to lock a bet in for next year since we know Alabama and UGA will play. You are big of a limp-wrist for that though.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Rich coming from a guy that stalks other teams boards and starts verbal spats with posters on there for being a fan.

In case anyone hasn’t been keeping up, aLLLLLabama is 25-5 since I was “lured to tBB”
Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Rich coming from a guy that stalks other teams boards and starts verbal spats with posters on there for being a fan.

In case anyone hasn’t been keeping up, aLLLLLabama is 25-5 since I was “lured to tBB”
This clown is still crying about being “lured”. Putting it in quotations is funny. You got trolled to the max and are still crying about it.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
This clown is still crying about being “lured”. Putting it in quotations is funny. You got trolled to the max and are still crying about it.
I’m just a random stranger on the internet with a worthless opinion.

Only a handful of ppl out of billions on this earth have knowledge of you allegedly “trolling me to the max”.

In the other hand, millions of ppl have witnessed the decline of Bama, but sure keep celebrating moral victories of ppl responding to you being an obsessed fanboy of a hasbeen program…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I’m just a random stranger on the internet with a worthless opinion.

Only a handful of ppl out of billions on this earth have knowledge of you allegedly “trolling me to the max”.

In the other hand, millions of ppl have witnessed the decline of Bama, but sure keep celebrating moral victories of ppl responding to you being an obsessed fanboy of a hasbeen program…
Yet, you still mention it and cry about it lol. I’m sorry I hurt your feelings….on second thought, no I’m not. Man up and quit being a crybaby.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Yet, you still mention it and cry about it lol. I’m sorry I hurt your feelings….on second thought, no I’m not. Man up and quit being a crybaby.
Yes I really enjoy mentioning the fact that my UGA fandom triggered your fanboy gump insecurity and compelled you to talk sheet to me when I didn’t know you existed.

Just to subsequently have to witness UGA immediately win B2B natties while Bama goes 25-5 underachieving over the same span.

The best part about it is how you pretend you don’t have massive egg on face from starting with me just for Bama to piss down their leg afterwards… :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yes I really enjoy mentioning the fact that my UGA fandom triggered your fanboy gump insecurity and compelled you to talk sheet to me when I didn’t know you existed.

Just to subsequently have to witness UGA immediately win B2B natties while Bama goes 25-5 underachieving over the same span.

The best part about it is how you pretend you don’t have massive egg on face from starting with me just for Bama to piss down their leg afterwards… :ROFLMAO:
Did not read. More paragraphs being a whiny little b*tch lol.

Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Did not read. More paragraphs being a whiny little b*tch lol.
It’s not for you to read, it’s for the ppl who aren’t privy to how much of a massive insecure gump fanboy who lacks accountability and can’t accept when his sheet talk backfires you are…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It’s not for you to read, it’s for the ppl who aren’t privy to how much of a massive insecure gump fanboy who lacks accountability and can’t accept when his sheet talk backfires you are…
Insecure is an adjective best used to describe the UGA boys. Penis envy is another good one. Did you see the traffic last night? I never knew so many UGA fans doubled as Longhorn fans.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Insecure is an adjective best used to describe the UGA boys. Penis envy is another good one. Did you see the traffic last night? I never knew so many UGA fans doubled as Longhorn fans.
25-5 since you started something ole’slippin Lou obviously can’t finish.

Y’all gumps have fun on the way down, no one can ever take the hell of a 15 year run y’all have had but #SabanDone…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
25-5 since you started something ole’slippin Lou obviously can’t finish.

Y’all gumps have fun on the way down, no one can ever take the hell of a 15 year run y’all have had but #SabanDone…
Might be…..time will tell. He could retire tomorrow and still be UGA’s Daddy and the GOAT.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Might be…..time will tell. He could retire tomorrow and still be UGA’s Daddy and the GOAT.
He was the Goat before you started talking sheet to me, and I never disputed that so I don’t get you mentioning that as if it’s relevant to Bama going 25-5 and underachieving since you decided to vicariously live through them…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
He was the Goat before you started talking sheet to me, and I never disputed that so I don’t get you mentioning that as if it’s relevant to Bama going 25-5 and underachieving since you decided to vicariously live through them…
Just because I can see how much it pains you to say it. You can say “Saban done” til you are blue in the face, but he is not the one that UGA wants to see late in the year. Hence all of the UGA/anyone playing Alabama fans.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Just because I can see how much it pains you to say it. You can say “Saban done” til you are blue in the face, but he is not the one that UGA wants to see late in the year. Hence all of the UGA/anyone playing Alabama fans.
Nice deflection gump fanboy…

ICYMI

Bama is 25-5 since you started talking sheet to me and UGA is favored to 3peat.

#PerfectTiming

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Insecure is the UGA fanboys. You included.
You’re the one that came at me first over my opinion and fandom (weirdo fanboy behavior imho iyam).

Bama proceeding to go 25-5 and look like a shell of them former selves=massive egg on your face.

UGA repeating is salt in the wound, but sure keep proclaiming moral victories about ppl’s insecurities Billiam.

#B2BNatties
#SabansMostTalentedTeamEverMissedThePlayoffsDueToAnxiety

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You’re the one that came at me first over my opinion and fandom (weirdo fanboy behavior imho iyam).

Bama proceeding to go 25-5 and look like a shell of them former selves=massive egg on your face.

UGA repeating is salt in the wound, but sure keep proclaiming moral victories about ppl’s insecurities Billiam.

#B2BNatties
#SabansMostTalentedTeamEverMissedThePlayoffsDueToAnxiety
It is a message board. You got trolled to the max and are still crying about it lmao. I made one prediction, was spot on with that prediction, and you continue crying about it.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
It is a message board. You got trolled to the max and are still crying about it lmao. I made one prediction, was spot on with that prediction, and you continue crying about it.
You didn’t troll me, you got triggered over my opinions.

Started talking sheet to me by tagging me on a community board I knew nothing about.

Then my team won B2B natties, while your team has become the poster child for underachievement and excuse making.

The fact that you desperately spin it like you don’t have massive egg on face just makes it more hilarious…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

Started talking sheet to me by tagging me on a community board I knew nothing about.

Then my team won B2B natties, while your team has become the poster child for underachievement and excuse making.

The fact that you desperately spin it like you don’t have massive egg on face just makes it more hilarious…
It backfired in a major way
looney tunes oops GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022

You're still bringing it up 2 years later.

Sounds like you got trolled to Pluto and back.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

You were trolled so bad that you are still crying about it 2 years later. You’re right, you didn’t get trolled AT ALL lmao.
“Willy talked sheet to me!!!! I’m so narcissistic that I can’t handle it when someone calls me out!!!!”
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Honestly next years UGA team will be in true rebuild mode. Replacing 4 starters on Oline. Probably new QB as well. Defense should be top 3 in the nation, though.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Honestly next years UGA team will be in true rebuild mode. Replacing 4 starters on Oline. Probably new QB as well. Defense should be top 3 in the nation, though.
Alabama’s best chance will be next year IF they figure out the QB position. Big IF tho.

Reactions: MattUGA1

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Alabama’s best chance will be next year IF they figure out the QB position. Big IF tho.
If I was Saban I would get Lonergan as many reps as possible this season. Next year and 24 will be best chance. My guess is 24 will be his last season.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
If I was Saban I would get Lonergan as many reps as possible this season. Next year and 24 will be best chance. My guess is 24 will be his last season.
Me too. Wouldn’t surprise me a bit. Sayin is better than any QB on campus too, but you know how starting freshmen can bite you in the a$$.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login