Kirby will name the score in Tuscalooser next year

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
It backfired in a major way
looney tunes oops GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem
Billiam cannot accept the fact the that Bama has been mid since my opinions on the JY compelled him to talk sheet to me.

25-5 since his fanboy gump insecurities had him talking sheet to someone who didn’t know he existed.

#aLLLLLabama

Last edited:
Reactions: KoreyDawg

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You're still bringing it up 2 years later.

Sounds like you got trolled to Pluto and back.
I understand labeling it trolling is a coping mechanism to save face but at the end of the day he talked sheet to me over my opinion(something unaware fanboys do).

Then my team won B2B natties, and his went 25-5.

You being a gump renders you incapable of seeing the irony and massive egg left on his face due to these facts…
You were trolled so bad that you are still crying about it 2 years later. You’re right, you didn’t get trolled AT ALL lmao.
“Willy talked sheet to me!!!! I’m so narcissistic that I can’t handle it when someone calls me out!!!!”
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC
You talked **** to me because I thought UGA was this dominant force

NewsFlash-UGA has went 31-1 over the last 3 seasons meanwhile Bama has went 25-5.

Like I said you don’t have to acknowledge how stupid you look for fanboying for a 25-5 team but you do and every non gump knows it…

You talked sheet about football and your team didn’t back it up…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I understand labeling it trolling is a coping mechanism to save face but at the end of the day he talked sheet to me over my opinion(something unaware fanboys do).

You being a gump renders you incapable of seeing the irony and massive egg left on his face due to these facts…

NewsFlash-UGA has went 31-1 over the last 3 seasons meanwhile Bama has went 25-5.

Like I said you don’t have to acknowledge how stupid you look for fanboying for a 25-5 team but you do and every non gump knows it…

^^^hasn't been trolled AT ALL
GIF by HULU

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022

TLDR.

Trolled to oblivion.

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
aLLLLLabama is 25-5 since ya gump buddy started with me.

That’s what you call a massive backfire…
I don’t think speed or myself made a prediction on how Alabama’s next 30 games would play out. I did, however, inform you that Bryce Young, Jamo, and Metchie would beat UGA’s a$$ in the SECC.
Snl Season 44 GIF by Saturday Night Live

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
That has nothing to do with the level to which you’ve been trolled. The more you cry, the more obvious it is.
No it’s the ironic punchline to how much of a joke you made yourself after vicariously living through aLLLLLabama and talking a 3,318 miles worth of sheet.

Just for Bama to go 25-5, the “why you crying” reverse psychology and “I trolled you to the max” cop out are just coping mechanisms.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I don’t think speed or myself made a prediction on how Alabama’s next 30 games would play out. I did, however, inform you that Bryce Young, Jamo, and Metchie would beat UGA’s a$$ in the SECC.
Snl Season 44 GIF by Saturday Night Live
25-5, but it’s ok we all know “nIgHt rOaD gAmeS aRe hArD”

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
but but but Texas had no problem traveling on the road at night to kick old washed up sagging Saban azz
Angry Old Man GIF by South Park
From now on I’m just responding to Billiam with aLLLLLabama’s meh 25-5 record since he decided to launch his crimson fanboy crusade…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
No it’s the ironic punchline to how much of a joke you made yourself after vicariously living through aLLLLLabama and talking a 3,318 miles worth of sheet.

Just for Bama to go 25-5, the “why you crying” reverse psychology and “I trolled you to the max” cop out are just coping mechanisms.
Whatever dude. Everyone sees it but you.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
but but but Texas had no problem traveling on the road at night to kick old washed up sagging Saban azz
Angry Old Man GIF by South Park
Texas had a great showing. Credit where it is due. See how easy that is? UGA doesn’t get it because your “win” was a fraud.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Look at this clown taking credit for everyone else. Since I started “talking sheet”, Alabama is 1-0 vs UGA.
Not taking credit DA, just pointed out the squad you fanboy for is a putrid 25-5 since you decided to defend their honor on a messageboard…

#25andFive

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Not taking credit DA, just pointed out the squad you fanboy for is a putrid 25-5 since you decided to defend their honor on a messageboard…

#25andFive
Unlike you, I don’t just join a message board if I think my team is going to be good at football. That is part of what makes you soft. If UGA loses, you disappear. That is what betas do. If UGA loses this year, you will disappear again lol.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Unlike you, I don’t just join a message board if I think my team is going to be good at football. That is part of what makes you soft. If UGA loses, you disappear. That is what betas do. If UGA loses this year, you will disappear again lol.
Cool story 25and5

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login