Last team that won on the road at Ark?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
2013 in Little Rock was what I was thinking about. Maybe it was basketball that we haven't won there much

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
atp tour lol GIF by Tennis TV

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I still say our defense was ELITE yesterday
If our defense played like that against usc east we wouldn't be talking about firing arnett. We would have lost to bama and lsu as expected. Now next week if they play the same and we can get something better out of the offense we may have a chance.

Reactions: onewoof

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
Up until 2013, we had never won a game in the State of Arkansas. Now it seems like we always find a way.

Reactions: onewoof

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
Ya know I'm really glad we won and everything but people are trying way too hard to make this more than it is. This team has not turned a corner and now we are going on a run cause the beat Rkansas 7 to 3 in a cripple fight
I’ve yet to see anyone on this board try to make yesterday’s win something more than it is. Quite the opposite, actually.

Reactions: FlotownDawg

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I’ve yet to see anyone on this board try to make yesterday’s win something more than it is. Quite the opposite, actually.
That's literally what this post is about. Trying to make some great statement about its an accomplishment to win on the road against Arkansas when we almost always beat Arkansas.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
That's literally what this post is about. Trying to make some great statement about its an accomplishment to win on the road against Arkansas when we almost always beat Arkansas.
But hey that 94th ranked offense is lighting it up, after Auburn game it will be about 110th.

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
And OP is being endlessly mocked by every reply. Who else is acting like yesterday was anything impressive?

Reactions: Dawgg

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
And OP is being endlessly mocked by every reply. Who else is acting like yesterday was anything impressive?
I'm deeply deeply hurt ***

The win itself is impressive on the road, the defense absolutely shut down a team that put 21 on the board at Bama (what's the most we've scored against them?) and 31 against LSU (remind me again how we did against the Tigahs).

But we as a fan base have to be short sighted and dismal. All that matters is that yesterday was an ugly win. Arkansas has been better than us all season dum dums

Reactions: GloryDawg

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
But we as a fan base have to be short sighted and dismal. All that matters is that yesterday was an ugly win. Arkansas has been better than us all season dum dums
Lol at calling the fan base short sighted then following it up with “All that matters” in the next sentence - literally defining short sighted.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Lol at calling the fan base short sighted then following it up with “All that matters” in the next sentence - literally defining short sighted.
All that matters about that game yesterday. Sorry I had to spell it out

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Ya know I'm really glad we won and everything but people are trying way too hard to make this more than it is. This team has not turned a corner and now we are going on a run cause the beat Rkansas 7 to 3 in a cripple fight
I don't think Auburn or KY are any better so yeah, they could go on a run.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
“All that matters” does not equate with being “short sighted”. All that matters rather is a summation or big picture view that does not imply or equate with a lack of foresight or long term vision.

you need to go back to junior college.

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
“All that matters” does not equate with being “short sighted”. All that matters rather is a summation or big picture view that does not imply or equate with a lack of foresight or long term vision.

All that matters reminds me of Croom. Saturday reminded me of Croom. Coincidence?

Reactions: blitz2Win

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022

To say that all that matters is that we won is the definition of short sighted. People are concerned with how we played, and thus, what that type of play could result in future games. Analysis of a game goes further than the final score. To say otherwise would be (pause for effect) short sighted. The win matters, but for those of us interested in actually analyzing a game in totality, it is not “all that matters”.

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
To say that all that matters is that we won is the definition of short sighted. People are concerned with how we played, and thus, what that type of play could result in future games. Analysis of a game goes further than the final score. To say otherwise would be (pause for effect) short sighted. The win matters, but for those of us interested in actually analyzing a game in totality, it is not “all that matters”.
Yep. I have only been able to sit down and watch 2 whole games this season. Saturday was the worst football I think I have ever sat down and watched for an entire game. It was like suffering through a 3-1/2 hour long 2nd grade performance of Schindler's List.

Think about how many 17ing times our center 17ed up the snap. KJ Jefferson couldn't hit the broadside of a barn from pissing distance. It was absolute horrible football to watch for 3+ hours.

The biggest travesty of all is that somehow only 1 offensive coordinator was fired after that game.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login