Leach

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Leach has been wanting to coach in the SEC for years. Now that he’s finally in the SEC, he’s going to leave after just a couple of years? Please. He’s not going anywhere. Blue blood programs won’t hire him because they are too proud to hire a guy who runs a “gimmick” offense. He’s here til he’s fired or retires.

wdawg44

Jun 4, 2014
Winning doesn't damper the unintelligent post on here so maybe the heckling (virtual Myles "stinky finger" heartfielding people) can.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Yeah lots of people with that problem.

Talking when they should be thinking or listening.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Sure, we were all pissed, but only a very small number of us thought our opinion was important enough to go post about it in a way where it could be deservedly mocked later on.

I swear we have too many fragile fans. Save **** like this for post game and not the first half. This deeply engrained culture of needing instant gratification and expecting end to end perfection is what's embarrassing.

Yeah I’m the fragile one coming back on here at 3 in the morning bumping posts.

I kind of laugh that my posting here gets so many of y’all upset and talking about that the next day after a win.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Winning doesn't damper the unintelligent post on here so maybe the heckling (virtual Myles "stinky finger" heartfielding people) can.

Good luck with that.

As Chappell said Twitter isn’t a real place. Neither is this. It’s a message board.

Flame away if it makes you feel better

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Yeah I’m the fragile one coming back on here at 3 in the morning bumping posts.

I kind of laugh that my posting here gets so many of y’all upset and talking about that the next day after a win.

It kind of makes me misty eyed. I've never had so many Life coaches in my life.

I promise Even though I may have acted like an idiot in the first half let all my coaches know I did finished my homework for next week

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login