Leah Beasley heading to Oklahoma**

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I wonder if this is why this guy was promoted...

[TWEET]1515841488306987012[/TWEET]

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Well our former AD used to be a cheerleader, our current AD used to be a baseball coach. So naturally we hire a cheer coach to head our marketing. ** 😂

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
We don't even have much of a cheer program. We don't have much of a marketing dept. Seems to add up.

615dawg

Jun 4, 2007
We don't even have much of a cheer program. We don't have much of a marketing dept. Seems to add up.

All of our great strides in marketing over the Byrne/Stricklin years have joined them at Alabama, Florida - or are at Clemson now. Beasley was okay (she came from Louisiana Tech) but you could tell her hands were tied. She's making a great career move going to Oklahoma.

Cohen is Templeton 2.0. This move makes zero sense. We literally have a cheer coach from Northern Iowa running our marketing department. We should call Spencer McAnally back. He's an MSU grad who was at Houston and is now the Director of Sports Marketing for Clemson.

Last edited:

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Well our marketing really hasn't been that great with her. Not sure if it was her or higher up. Guess we will see but it looks like we made a lazy hire.

Choctaw Dawg

May 21, 2017
I wish him luck, our marketing department has been effectively gutted since COVID. I've heard there were only two people at one point during the football season overseeing things for football marketing.

ArcherSPS

Aug 22, 2012
Just looked at his bio and I want to know how in the hell he was even considered for that role. He’s been nothing but a cheer coach his entire career.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
All of our great strides in marketing over the Byrne/Stricklin years have joined them at Alabama, Florida - or are at Clemson now. Beasley was okay (she came from Louisiana Tech) but you could tell her hands were tied. She's making a great career move going to Oklahoma.

Cohen is Templeton 2.0. This move makes zero sense. We literally have a cheer coach from Northern Iowa running our marketing department. We should call Spencer McAnally back. He's an MSU grad who was at Houston and is now the Director of Sports Marketing for Clemson.
Templeton at least had the excuse that we really didn't have that much money when he was around.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login