Lexington is 2.5 closer to Canada than it is Starkville

dawgflo

Nov 17, 2021
I went to the game there back in 2009. It was the game that was "fun, fun, fun". Its a cool city. We went to a horse race and then the game. I had fun and would recommend.

Reactions: MSUDawg25

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Since I discovered the Selmer, Adamsville, Lexington route I haven't thought about taking the Trace.
I live about 20 minutes south of Tupelo. I used to go to Nashville regularly. It's 4 hours, I don't care which way you go. The Trace, 45 to Selmer, to Florence and up 61 through Columbia,and to Red Bay across 24 to Decatur. They are all within ten minutes of one another depending on traffic. It really depends on what part of Nashville you're going to. I agree that the Selmer route is best in a perfect world but I always got caught in traffic on 40 west of Nashville.

kb549

Oct 6, 2014
I co-o’ed right outside of Lexington a little over a score ago. In the span of 3 weekends, I drove to Starkville, drove to Canada to buy Cuban cigars, and went to Myrtle Beach. Man, $13.29/hr used to go a long ways.

Reactions: BigDawg0074

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Since I discovered the Selmer, Adamsville, Lexington route I haven't thought about taking the Trace.
I’ve sworn to never go this way again. From Tupelo I now only go over to Decatur and hop on interstate. Too many little speed traps on those backroads of TN.

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
That’s an even MORE boring route. West Tennessee is the worst road-tripping evah!
I've lived in Nashville for 25 years and have family in and around Starkville. I've tried every which way to get from here to there. There IS no good way.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

mike tice

Sep 30, 2022
I went to the game there back in 2009. It was the game that was "fun, fun, fun". Its a cool city. We went to a horse race and then the game. I had fun and would recommend.
Fun fun fun.... One of the best interviews ever. Not to mention the 252 yards he put on them.

Reactions: stateu1
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login