Lilwilly

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Total yards are about dead even. UGA DAs- “Texas is dominating!!! They are pushing Alabama around even though Alabama has double the rushing yards!!!”
Two dropped TD passes, but keep telling yourself that idiot

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
This thread is nothing but UGA phags lol. Wtf are you even talking about?
Says the guy who can’t get Kirby’s nuts if your mind. Good lord Willy just go a head and come out of the closet already. We all know about the ghey crush you have on Kirby.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Says the guy who can’t get Kirby’s nuts if your mind. Good lord Willy just go a head and come out of the closet already. We all know about the ghey crush you have on Kirby.
That is all of you clowns ITT. The “UGA Longhorn” contingent. Here is a newsflash for you- no matter what happens in this game, it doesn’t affect Alabama’s ability to win the West. Your fellow clown is the one talking sh*t, so I come at his team to make a bet since he wants to just ride everyone else’s nuts. If that hurts your feelings, I really DGAF.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
BBDawg the dumbass….”I know there is nothing but Dawgs in this thread talking about Alabama, but Willy is obsessed with Kirby!!!” You don’t have walking around sense.

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
That is all of you clowns ITT. The “UGA Longhorn” contingent. Here is a newsflash for you- no matter what happens in this game, it doesn’t affect Alabama’s ability to win the West. Your fellow clown is the one talking sh*t, so I come at his team to make a bet since he wants to just ride everyone else’s nuts. If that hurts your feelings, I really DGAF.
We really don’t give a damn about who wins the west. Just funny that Bama isn’t the champ anymore and getting man handled in the first half so far by a damn big 12 team. What an embarrassment for the SEC.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
We really don’t give a damn about who wins the west. Just funny that Bama isn’t the champ anymore and getting man handled in the first half so far by a damn big 12 team. What an embarrassment for the SEC.
Double the rushing yards equals getting manhandled? Jesus, I hope you can’t procreate. And yeah, you do care who wins the West. I didn’t see a thread on this board flooded with UGA clowns over the aTm or LSU losses.

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
BBDawg the dumbass….”I know there is nothing but Dawgs in this thread talking about Alabama, but Willy is obsessed with Kirby!!!” You don’t have walking around sense.
See how that works though DA? You gumps make threads about UGA poking fun and the minute UGA fans make one about the fighting midgets you get all in your feels! Lol. You can’t make this ish up

Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
Double the rushing yards equals getting manhandled? Jesus, I hope you can’t procreate. And yeah, you do care who wins the West. I didn’t see a thread on this board flooded with UGA clowns over the aTm or LSU losses.
Lmao. We don’t give a dam

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
Good god at the penalties the gumps are getting. Very undisciplined again this year

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
See how that works though DA? You gumps make threads about UGA poking fun and the minute UGA fans make one about the fighting midgets you get all in your feels! Lol. You can’t make this ish up
Have you been under a rock? KKKorey starts more Bama threads than anyone.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Oh so we can’t watch other games and have opinions? Only you gumps can do that huh? Good lord you man get a grip.
Do you post 50x in a thread about them? That’s right, you don’t. Only about your Daddy because you are insecure AF.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login